Chapter 4

Laiba pov:

I woke up early. I started cleaning the house. I made pancakes and aloo paratha{indian stuffed roti}. I quickly went in the washroom and had a shower. I wore my Indian outfit and put my hair in a pony tail. I don't put make up. I just hate it.

I kiss arhans for head and wake him up. I take him to the washrrom and bath him.

Arhaan:. Di where are we going. Are we going to. The park again.

Laiba: no arhaan. I. Have a interview and you are going with me.

Arhaan:. Okay di.

I dress him and made. Him. Eat his breakfast I know mom will be angry but he is still a kid he needs food. I took the money that bhai gave me. Yes. Bhai gives me money. I close the door behind me. And call for a taxis. I gave the adresss for the hotel. Soon. We reached the hotel. When I was coming out of the car I saw a tall glass building.

Wow. This is simply amazing. The name was PARADISE HOTEL. {I am not sure if there is this hotel. And by chance if there is then sorry I just found this name better}

When I enter the hotel. Indeed the name suits it. Indeed it was just paradise. In the hall way there was painting. In the center there was expensive flower pots. I cross the hallway and go towards the reception area. I see a found girl. I greet her and she greets me back. I asked for the manager office. I went to the managers office. I knocked on the door and arhaan. Was shocked seeing this place

Manager: so you are laiba

Laiba: yes sir.

Manager: laiba sorry to say but the reception job has been given to someone else.

Laiba:. Its okay sir. Thank you so much. I will take your leave.

Manager: wait but we need help. Infact we running shot on the waitress for tonight function do you want that post.

Laiba: waitress.

I. Looked at arhaan and started thinking about how mom will treat us if will don't. Have money

Laiba:. Yes sir I am. Willing to take the post

Manager: well that's good come I. Will show you the way to the kitchen and how you will have to manage today.

Laiba: thank you sir.

We started going towards. The kitchen. This is the best kitchen anyone can ask for. Imagine the utensils and the big ovens and stoves. Wow I can stay in. Her whole day

Manager: laiba you will work. With ppari.pari please show her around and help her okay all the best girls.

Pari:hey I am. Pari and you are

Laiba:I am laiba hey.

Pari:. And who is this cutey bear.

Arhaan hide behide my legs. Pari laughed and pinched his face. Arhaan smiled. And waved. He was busy in playing the toys that the hotel people kept for small kids. He was really a kid full. Of energy. I wore my waitress outfit that consist of white  short skirt and whirt shirt. I wore leggings then skirt. I don't like just the skirt. Soon the party started and arhaan was fast asleep. I started serving the drinks to. People.

Soon. The owner entered. Mashallah he is so handsome. I went back. To. My work.

Pari: laiba you have to serve our boss and his family.

Laiba: okay

I took. The soft drinks and started going towards our boss.

Laiba: excuse me sir your drinks.

He took. The drinks and nodded. I gave the other two mans with him
When. I looked at them. Their had a shocked expression. I just smiled at went back. To the kitchen. The cheif was woriied and I went towards him.

Laiba: uncle. You okay

Cheif: oh dear I will be fired today. This idiots did a mistake by leaving the cakes in. The oven. And boss brother and sister loves cakes. Boss brother wants cake now how will I give him

Laiba: I can make one quick.

Cheif: oh dear thank. You its all yours and please call me nicholas.

Laiba:. Okay uncle nicholas. Now ssshh let me bake the cake.

Nicholas: oh dear all yours.

I start making the cake. Soon. The cake mixture is in the oven. I. Start making the icing. I am. Not sure wether boss brother or sister likes icing but I am just doing it. Soon. The cake was baked and I kept it at the side for cooling. After 20 minutes I start icing it and wow it looked lovely.

Nicholas took. The cake and I. Was praying that their love the cake. Arhaan came in and I gave him. Food to eat. Soon. Uncle Nicholas was called by our manager. I started cleaning the party hall and finished on time. I looked at the clock it was 12 am. Oh God brother will. Kill me. I took arhaan and went home. Wow today was hectic. Luckily bhai was not at home.

I. Went inside and showered. I. Wore my night outfit. Arhaan. Straight went to bed. Today was something which I have never worked like before. I kiss arhaan forhead and slept. Thinking of my. Life . what will happen to my. Liltel brothers life. Will we get love. Will I never have my husband love. Or I have a life without love. Soon. Sleep overtook me.