Chapter 3

Karims pov:

I was in my office when zayn uncles call came. I excussed my self And answered his call.

Karim: yes uncle what's the matter. All. Okay.

Zayn: son please don't get angry but rani and vivaan went to the park and vivaan is missing. Some starnge things are happening there. I am on my way with ali. And some guards. Please come there.

Karim: WHO THE HELL LET them. GO. UNCLE I AM. ON MY WAY.

dam. It where is vivaan. I. Hope. He is okay. I ran from my cabin and drove fast. I received a call from ali uncle.

Ali: son vivaan. Is found we going home come there.

I disconnect. The call and take a u turn. Soon. I. Reached home. I. Opened the door quick. And ran inside.

Karim: vivaan rani.

Gehna: son relax there are not here yet

Soon. I. Hear the car voice. I stand by the door. Rani vivaan zayn. Uncle and ali uncle come. Zayn. Uncle was the first one to come by my side.

Zayn: relax son he is fine infact he is happy.

I was shocked. I looked at vivaan and he was happy. I smiled at him. I hugged them tight. Vivaan and rani are my life. Soon. It was dinner time. Vivaan will create a fuss I know thats what is happening. But I got a big shock. He eat the food without any fuss. Infact he kept smiling and asking for more. Then he went to. Bed. Wow. This is something new. Rani. Was smiling. I love them. A lot I can. Kill anyone who will destroy my sister or brothers happiness. I love my family a lot.

After along time. I saw hope. Hope that will cure vivaan. But no there is no. All the doctors gave up. But I did not. Zayn uncle came into. My. Cabin. And sat down. On the chair.

Zayn: something strange happened.

Karim:. What happened at the park.

Zayn:a girl was sitting by vivaan and playing with him. With her there was a cute boy. Infact vivaan let them. Close and played with them. When a guard was pointing the gun towards. The girls head vivaan got angry and shouted.

Karim:what the hell who was the guard.

Zayn: karim really now

Karim:. Vivaan is scared of guns uncle all the guards know that but still. Someone. Dared to go against me. Why and how dare he.

ZAYN:son. I think vivaan should go to the parks always. I feel. That girl is the cure of vivaan

Karim:uncle its dangerous out there. You know that abdullahs is always finding a opportunity to kill us all. I can't let him get vivaan and rani. From today vivaan and rani will get extra security. I hope you will not let them. Out and our new hotel is opening tomorrow there is a party get everyone ready on time.

Zayn: you are just like your dad. Posseive and caring towards the family. You just like him. God bless you son.

Karim: I miss him uncle. I. Miss. Mom. I want revenge from his family who killed my parents. I will kill. Them. Will torture them. Till death.

Zayn: son that's what me and ali want also but now we need to be low. He needs to be weak first that's when we will attack. Him. For now keep. Destroying. Him slowing.

Karim: thanks. Uncle well now you rest will see you tomorrow.

Zayn: good night son.

Karim:. Good night.

Uncle left. My room and I stare at the buildings down from my office window. My life has become. Like the dark night. No light. No love. I never believed in. Love. Or will. I believe in it. Love is just a weakness. But my grandfather followed the path of love but was still a ruthless mafia king. My dad followed and was still. Ruthless Mafia king. So will I follow well time will tell. I drink some coffee and so some paper work.

One things keeps going round my mind is who is that girl. When uncle was talking about her why was my heart beating fast. Dam I need sleep
I go to my room and sleep.

Laiba pov:

Arhaan slept peacefully. As usual I did not eat. Mom. Only gave food for one person. I can't let arhaan stay hungry. I need to find a job quick. I take the news paper and start searching for a job. I found one and was happy. There need a receptionists. Well I can. Apply for that. I circle round the address and thank Allah {God} for this opportunity. I need this job at any cost. I need to give mom otherwise arhaan will not get food. I go towards my bag and remove my clothes for tomorrow. Sundenly I remembered the event that happened today. That boy looked bigger than me but he is not well. Arhaan got attacked to him. I pray to allah for his wellbeing. Arhaan got scared by the man. That had a gun. Ya Allah even I was scared. The boy looked like he belongs to a rich family. I put all the thought out and go to sleep. While sleeping I prayed for that boy to get well soon. I was just closing my eyes when mom. Entered.

Zarina: tomorrow I need money otherwise I will throw your brother out of the house. Understand you useless piece of shit.

Laiba:yes madam I Will arrange for money. But don't do anything to my brother. Please

Zarina: money first I don't know why your dad still kept you. I wish you would have been dead with your mom

Faisal:. MOM STOP RIGHT THERE.

zarina: oh son come let me give you food.

Faisal: you so pathetic why mom why hurting her like this. What has she never done to you I am ashamed to br your son. I. Wish I was mehrin. Moms son. Not yours. Just leave me. Alone.

Mom left and I fell to my knees and cried. Faisal bhai came and hugged me. I cried till I slept.

**********************************************************************

There you go a chapter.

Its a request guys please go and read my friends book dangerous billionair written by
You will love the book. Please to support the journey.

So what do you think about this chap. Please do comment and vote

Love

Nabila