Seeing the agony her sister and her brother-in-law going through because of her, Madhu tried to be strong and control her tears and said "I am the one who left, he never left me. He always loved me."

Madhu recounted everything from the beginning she meeting Shaurya the second time in the office to the end the last conversation an hour ago between them to Sultan and Trishna.

After hearing everything Trishna was outraged at what their father did to her sister and so angry she was at her father that she started cursing her father while Sultan was thinking of what to do next, he wanted to go over to RK's house and tell him everything and also apologize for his rude behavior in the hospital but from what Madhu had told him, he understood that RK was very drunk and not in a position to listen or understand what he had to say, so as much as he hated it, he have to wait till morning to clear the misunderstanding.

"He was all alone." Madhu says sadly, Sultan and Trishna turns to look at her and Madhu continues with fresh tears rolling down, "I had Sahasra and you both, but he didn't have anyone. He was all alone. Neither me, Sahasra nor Mummyji. I had Sahasra to live for, you both to share my pain but he... he didn't have anyone."

Sultan always knew that Madhu had loved RK like crazy, but never knew that she loved him so much that more than her father's betrayal, more than the injustice done to her, more than the separation from RK what hurts her the most is RK's pain and from what Madhu had said, he understood that RK didn't love her any less. Whatever happens, he will get Madhu, Sahasra and RK together, he can't change what happened but he can reunite them.

"Don't worry, Madhu. I promise you that very soon you and Sahasra will be where you belong, with the RK." Sultan vowed.

"No jeeju." Madhu sadly shook her head "He hates me now. He doesn't want me anymore. And I don't deserve him, I had promised him that I would always trust him and when the time had come, I had so easily broken the promise and let Papa separate us."

"But Madhu, he doesn't know the truth. Once he finds out he will surely forgive you for everything." Trishna assured her.

"No, di. I ruined everything and I lost him. I've hurt him so much for loving me, and I know how to make it up to him, and I will." Madhu said determinedly.

"What are you going to do?" Sultan and Trishna asked at the same time, wiping off her tears Madhu had stood up leaving both the chains on the couch and had asked "Where is Sahasra?" Trishna had automatically replied that she was with Adi playing upstairs. Nodding her head, Madhu had walked off while Sultan and Trishna stood there gaping at her, suddenly the very vulnerable Madhu who was crying her heart out a few minutes ago had changed to a very strong and determined Madhu.

Madhu had walked in to find Sassy lying on the bed watching cartoon while Adi slept next to her.

Seeing Madhu, Sassy jumped up from the bed and ran to her happily "Mama where were you? How many times I asked for you. Even for Rishu, but Sullupoo and Trish mama said that I can't go to Rishu's house." Sassy complained with a pout.

Madhu kneels down and looks at her daughter lovingly and quickly checks her temperature to see if she had fever and relaxes when she realized that her daughter was perfectly fine now.

"We didn't see Papa." Sassy tells her sadly.

"We'll see Papa tomorrow." Madhu promises her.

"And we will get Rishu what he wanted also." Sassy tells her mother.

"Yes, we will." Madhu promises her.

"See this Mama." Sassy said holding out her hand, showing the place where she had been injected.

Madhu slowly touches it and asks "Does it hurt?"