"That's Zayn," she said nudging at the boy in the doorway.  He was a little shorter than Harry, but still equally as intimidating.  He wore a dark leather jacket over his black and grey school uniform.  His hair was combed back and his facial hair was trimmed so it was short, but still messy.  He had eyes so dark, they looked black.  He too had pale skin.

I looked at him for a few seconds and then quickly turned away, for he saw me looking at him.  There was something creepy about Zayn, I couldn't explain what though.  I decided to push it out of my mind and continue my day.

I got home and called Harry as soon as I got into my bedroom.  He picked up on the fourth ring.

"Yes?" he greeted through the phone.

"Where were you today?" I asked.  I laid on my bed fiddling with my straightened hair.  

"Home, why?" he replied.  His tone was dull and tiring again.  Something was definitely up with him.  Was he feeling the guilt of Justice?  Or was he growing tired of me?

"I was just wondering.  Do you want to go out tonight or something?" I asked.  I wanted to talk about Justice and see if it was real or not.  If the story was true, I would try to work things out with Harry.  I cared about him too much to lose him.

"Sure, what do you want to do?" he asked.  I thought about it for a while and decided to see if he was okay with a movie.

"How does a movie sound?" I asked.  He agreed with it and said he wanted to see an action movie.  I didn't particularly want to see an action movie, but if that's what he wanted to see then so be it.

We chose to go see the movie around seven and hung the phone up after that.  I set my phone down on my bed and walked dresser and started to look at my clothes.  I chose to wear my dark Miss Me jeans with a tight tank top.  I wore my leather jacket over the tank top and slipped into my black Uggs.  I looked in my vanity and took my hair out of my ponytail.  It was perfectly wavy and without another look, I walked downstairs.  

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets for something to munch on.  I had two hours to kill before I left to see Harry, so I figured a quick snack with some Conjuring wouldn't hurt.  I found a granola bar to munch on and some dried cranberries, so I took them and set them on the couch.  I popped The Conjuring in the BluRay player and got comfortable next to my snacks as I began the movie.  

By the time the movie was over, I managed to finish the whole bag of dried cranberries and had dragon breath.  I looked at the time and saw I had about ten minutes before I needed to leave, so I thought I might as well touch my face up as well. 

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth.  My hair was still perfectly wavy and shiny.  I was surprised because for once it cooperated.  Usually it always causes a problem before I leave to go somewhere.  I brushed my teeth until I was satisfied with the freshness, added some blush and left to meet Harry at the movie theater.

Harry was standing outside of the theater waiting for me.  He wore his dark trench coat as usual and jeans.  He had his hands buried in his pockets and was looking around for me.  He had combed his hand through his hair making it a sexy mess.  I parked my car and walked up to him.  He smiled when he saw me and held his left hand out to embrace mine.  I took his hand and enlaced my fingers through the spaces between his.  He responded by squeezing my hand gently.

We smiled and walked into the theater together.  Harry paid for both of our tickets and my popcorn.  He held my hand until we sat down in the theater.  He took his dark trench coat off and laid it upon his seat.  As he sat down, I looked at him with awe.  He wore a tight, thin black short sleeve shirt that showed his tattoos on his left arm.  He had a majority of his upper left arm covered with tattoos.