Deadly Serpents

"I really need to stop doing this" (Y/N) said who looked at the hole in the ground to where the clock is. He smash the another clock this week again because his dream about flying around the city aimlessly, and was about to eat the giant floating marshmallow but the clock destroyed that moment and soon he slammed it to the ground. And so he went to his clock stash and get the 20th one to replace the 19th one he smashed.

He do the usual routine of brushing his teeth, making the usual breakfast of cereal, sit in the kitchen while watching the morning news to see what the weather is like today and tomorrow. And the usual he has nothing to do but go the supermarket which starts at noon which he has more time to goof off he took off his sleep wear and put on his hero suit. And occasionally wave the landlady who occasionally wave back and leave his apartment and wonder off for something to do.

"Excuse me dearie" as soon as she said this, (Y/N) turned his head and look down at the lady trying to be polite.

"Yeah?"

"Would you run an errand for me please"

"Sure anything and that is what" said (Y/N) who try to help someone for once and a while.

"I would like you to get bamboo for please" said the lady

"Um...what for?" Question (Y/N)

"For money for you and me, because you almost out of money to and repair for the floor you made ever since you got here" said the lady while (Y/N) scratched his hair in pure embarrassed at his ongoing antic of breaking his clock ever time.

"Sorry about that" said (Y/N) "But I'll do it" said the hero.

"Thanks Dearie, your a nice young man" said the lady who playfully pinch his cheeks, he nods and walks to the door.

"And another thing, dearie, the longer and big the bamboo the more money you'll get as a bonus" mentioned the lady.

"K, thanks for the information" said (Y/N) back.

"Anytime, dearie" she replied back.

(Y/N) got out the door and looked to see a large bamboo forest east-way, (Y/N) run to the location wi his speed to the depths of the forest while ignoring the shock pedestrians who witness the same cloud of dust it ran past them.
___________________________________________________________________________
Bamboo forest -5 minutes

-NoNoaaaaaaaandNo-
Jr try to find the wood requested by the landlady and find it so poorly try to find a one that is ripe and not to mention the tallest one for a very high profit. And the results are poorly instead find poor quality one soft as a stick.

"Where can I find the biggest one?" (Y/N) said who tap his face while looking closely to find the one just right. He looked for 2 minutes and see the longest and most largest one he see in his eyes.

"There's one" said (Y/N) in relief. (Y/N) walked towards it and without noticing he step on a very thin and very visible string that stretch for miles always away. Soon an alarm blurred the forest catching (Y/N)'s attention and spoke with a simple "Oh?" Out his mouth.

Hebijo academy