ONE-PUNCH JR.

(Note: Place-holder hair the hair is short and the color is what is choose ) "Just a guy who's a hero/side-kick for fun"Full Name: (Y/N)

"Just a guy who's a hero/side-kick for fun"
Full Name: (Y/N)

Alias: Caped Weirdo ( Hero Associations )
Sensei ( Genos )
One Punch Jr. ( standard name )
Jr. ( Himself)

Age: 1(5,6,7,8,9) years old

Height: 5'8

Location: City V (Formally)
City Z

Birthday: March 19

Appearance
(Y/N) is a ordinary looking Teenager with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes (That is concealed to be eyeless) with a average height and weight and has a average yet Muscular Physique thanks to a heavy toll of his plain yet intense training regimen. His costume is a plain (J/C) jumpsuit with a short copper zipper at the collar, along with a black belt with a brass buckle at the center. The costume is finished out by (F/C) ensemble of boots, gloves, and a (C/C) Cape much identical to Saitamas jumpsuit.

Personality
(Y/N) is a somewhat indifferent person. Even the most intimating Foes doesn't effect him and with that said his personality is found similar to Saitama's. Behind it is a person who is brave, humble, justice seeking and never back down from a fight against a stronger opponent. He is slightly an airhead and sometimes he's not and often conceal his intelligence.

Story
(Y/N) was born in city V with his family who live a happy life despite being poor it was peaceful and quiet, until one day a mysterious being wreck havoc around the town killing everyone he loved and know of was taken away from him, the mysterious being was going to kill the child but was stopped by a strange figure, (Y/N) cannot recognize when he was unconscious. Now with no one to take care of he was sent to an orphanage which (Y/N) hated it for being harassed by the adults and other children for little reasons to the point of (Y/N) becoming a street urchin stealing food for survival. Years later he was looking around city z and see a crab monster attacking a business man and a butt chin kid, he fend off against the monster enough time for the man to kill it. The man meet with (Y/N) who confess about his unhappy life without no one in his life, that the man known as saitama gave pity to the boy and took him under his wing as a son and a sidekick for fun.

Abilities
His powers are similar to Saitama's
Immeasurable Strength: Jr. possesses seemingly limitless physical strength and is capable of effortlessly defeating powerful monsters and villains with a single, nonchalant punch (although this strength is not limited to punches). Jr's punch is so powerful that many enemies simply explode when struck. He is also shown to be able to effortlessly destroy walls and buildings.

Enhanced Leap: His inability to fly is somewhat compensated by his ability to use his immense strength to leap tremendous heights and distances.

Senses: his senses are enhanced than a normal human senses.

Invulnerability:Jr. can withstand blows from extremely powerful beings without taking a scratch or feeling any pain.

Indominant willpower

Fighting Styles
His fighting styles usually consists of basic techniques in fighting, such as punching he is considered an amateur in terms of fighting and martial arts, commenting that he has no actual skill. Most of his moves he got from his adoptive father saitama

Normal Series: Normal Series consists of techniques in which he puts little to no effort into attacking. Even though his attacks are loose in this style, most opponents tend to be finished off easily due to Jr.'s extreme strength and power.

Consecutive Normal Punches (連続普通のパンチ, Renzoku Futsuu no Panchi): launches a volley of quick, single-handed punches from his right hand. These blows have been shown to be powerful enough to blow strong or large body types apart. Depending on the power of the attack, this technique can occur in an instant.

Two Handed Consecutive Normal Punches (両手・連続普通のパンチ, Ryōte Renzoku Futsū no Panchi): launches a volley of quick punches from both hands. This attack is much like Consecutive Normal Punches, but the rate at which the punches are being thrown is essentially twice as fast.

Serious Series (必殺マジシリーズ, Hissatsu Majishirīzu): Serious Series consists of techniques in which he puts effort into attacking. While he normally punches without putting in much effort, when gets serious in a fight, his techniques become tremendously powerful.

Serious Punch (マジ殴り, Maji Naguri): Jr. throws an extremely powerful punch. The full extent of this attack is unknown and never put effort into it.

Serious Side Hops (マジ反復横とび, Maji Hanpukuyokotobi): hops from side to side rapidly. Doing so allows him to create a multitude of afterimages. He has been shown to be able to walk forward while continuing.

Serious Table Flip (マジちゃぶ台返し, Maji Chabudai-Gaeshi): Jr. digs his fingers into the ground and flips a large amount of landmass thousands of meters into the air.

Serious Headbutt (マジ頭突き, Maji Zudzuki): confronts an attack with his head and uses enough force to double the force returned.
____Authors note___________________________________________________________

This is your Bio of Jr one punch man he's still in development in the story
Hope you enjoy the progress I'm making for this story.