▪33▪

One month. One month of feeling shit, one month of worthless, one month of not being with the guy I love. One month ago I lost him. I got up and did my usual morning routine, 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with depression but I've been trying to get better, its hard but I'm trying. As I'm having my breakfast I get out my phone and check all my notifications, Chris has been posting a lot more these last two weeks which much means that he's feeling better but I still miss him. If only there was a way to get him back. I get a notification that the In Stereo twitter account posted, I hesitantly click on the notification to see that In Stereo announced they're going to be doing a free pop up gig at Bondi Beach. How I wish I lived in Sydney because that means I could go and maybe try to talk to Chris but I doubt Chris would even want to talk to me. After a while I get heaps of notifications on twitter, I check twitter and see that a lot of fans are messaging me. A lot of them said "i saw you liked In Stereo's tweet, you should definitely go!! And maybe even meet up with Chris?" Seeing all those messages made me smile, they still wanted Chris and I to get back together and reading those messages really got me thinking. Maybe I should go to Sydney? And surprise Chris? It was a yes and no thing but I thought talking to my mum about it could really help.

"Hey mum?" I say yelling out to my mum.
"Yeah?" She says walking in to the room I'm in.
"So In Stereo are having a free pop up gig in Sydney and a lot of fans were messaging me saying that I should go and maybe try to talk to Chris also, but I don't know because maybe its not such a good idea to go then yet again I really miss Chris and this could be my one chance to get him back, ugh I just don't know!" I say resting my head on my hand.
"Mara... you should go, your dad and I are willing to do anything to get you to be happy again and if that means flying to Sydney to go to their pop up gig then that's what we'll do"
"Really mum!?"
"Yes honey"
"But.. do you think its a good idea to go and maybe also try to talk to Chris?"
"I think its a great idea"
"Thank you mum! So much!"
I get up and hug my mum, we call in my dad to discuss about our plans and he agrees, we said we'll book the tickets as soon as we find a reasonable price. I can't believe this is all coming together, I might win the guy that I love back! But I shouldn't get my hopes up.....

▪the reads just keep going up!! Thank you guys so much! I hope you enjoyed this part and stay tuned for the next, love you guys ♡▪