Free now

Warning : smut involved in this chapter. Have fun reading you lovelies. |-/

"Raven, I love you. And I want to be with you" Alan said in a low gentle calm voice "I love you too, but I need you to show me how much you love me, I've been through hell since you left. I've tried suicide, I even um" she stuttered "you what ?" Alan said curiously "I've self harmed " Alan's immediately fell apart. He lent in to hug her, Raven missed his hugs. They were warm and made her felt protected, she inhaled his scent remembering all the memories of when they were together. He whispered in her ear "I hate to know you hurt yourself, I want to kiss all that hurt away" Raven smiled at the thought of his lips touching hers again. Lilly noticed the intimacy that was about to happen so she excused herself to head for Ravens room to clean up. Alan smiled at the thought that they were alone and how he could now show her how much he missed his princess. Raven giggled "I missed that cute laugh of yours, it was one factor that made me fall in love even more with you" Alan said sweetly. "Stop trying to sweet talk yourself into my pants mr hot shot" Raven chuckled. Alan winked at her "me ... Try and get in your pants" he said innocently "yes you mr", "I don't have to try, all I have to do is smile and you get excited" Alan said jokingly, "very funny Alan " Alan lent in to kiss her "I thought so". Alan kissed her lips passionately, he lingered on her taste. The taste he missed so much, he put his hands on her face. They both laid back whilst still kissing, "I missed your lips, I missed they way you would pleasure me " Raven said seductively. "And I missed the way your lips tasted, and the way you looked in your lingerie" Alan said to Raven, Raven felt his hot breath on her skin. It made her stomach do backflips. "Oh really, mr handsome-in-my-tight jeans- and - sexy- shirt" Raven said smirking while running her hand through his soft clean hair. "We should go up to your room, so I can ravish you. Because I missed that hot body of yours" "ha ha ha ha" Raven laughed at his wording of describing her "hot ? You think I'm hot ?" She said smirking "well yeah, why else would I want to make love to you" Raven giggled that giggle that made Alan fall in love all over again, she lent in to kiss him again but playfully teased him, she licked his lip then pulled away. Raven put her hand on his chest and slowly pushed him back he followed and laid down slowly, she sat ontop of his manhood and put her hands on his chest. Raven liked being dominant, she lent down and went to go kiss him Alan went to kiss back, instead she bit his lip gently, Alan made a cute pouting face. "Come on handsome we should start talking, we need to talk about what's happened and what's going to happen" "well what's going to happen is I'm going to go up to your room and shag the one woman I love, then you will fall Inlove with me again, ask if I want to be yours, then I'll make love to you to answer your question". She grinned "as much as shagging you sounds fun, no we need to talk". Raven hopped up and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water, Alan followed. "I'm sorry I left, I really didn't want to get you worried" "I understand where your coming from but I really wished you had told me, I would of come with you and helped" Raven said calmly but with sadness in her eyes. Alan saw the sadness so he lent in for a hug Raven hugged back. Every bit of sadness and any sort of emotion besides happiness left her when he hugged her, Raven sighed "I missed your hugs" she said squeezing him tighter. "And I missed your hugs too" Raven yawned "somebody's tired " Alan chuckled "no what makes you say that?" She answered sarcastically "let's get you to bed" Alan lifted her up bridal style with his strong arms "my handsome prince has come to rescue me " Raven exclaimed jokingly. Alan chuckled "yes, yes I have " he walked her into her room to find Lilly cleaning up her sisters room "it's ok you don't need to do that" Alan said with a smile "are you guys gonna .... Do it ? ... Do I need to get out ?" Alan chuckled at her awkwardness "no no no it's fine, she's just tired. So I'm putting her to bed" "ok, I noticed she didn't have a lot of sleep last night so I can understand why she's tired" "oh , that's not good. I promise I'll take care of her " Alan said "you better, she hasn't been in a good state lately" Lilly said sternly "don't worry , I will. Because I love her with all my heart " "awwww " she said smiling. Lilly wondered out of her sisters room, Alan looked down to see a already asleep Raven. He smiled at her peaceful innocent state, Alan gently laid her down on her queen sized bed, she let out a small sigh. Alan chuckled to himself remembering she used to sigh in her sleep. He kissed her forehead gently, she let out another sigh. Alan walked out of Ravens room letting her sleep peacefully. "She's asleep now " Alan told Lilly quietly "ok that's good, did you guys make up ?" Lilly asked " I think so, I do believe we need to talk more though". "So when did you guys meet and how come I never knew about it ?" Lilly asked " I think your sister never told you because she said you two were massive potter heads so she didn't want to brag that she was dating the guy that played Severus Snape, and as for when we met I believe it was around the time of the order of the Phoenix's release." "Oh so you guys have known eachother for a while?" Lilly asked surprised. "Yes she actually did a tattoo for me, that's how we met" "yeah, wait you have a tattoo?!?!" Lilly yelled a little too loud "shhhh she's asleep remember" "oh yeah sorry " she said quieter "and yes I do have a tattoo, it's the words my pack on a ribbon type thing" Alan said happily. "Oh nice" Lilly answered back. "So how'd you find us ?" Lilly said confused "Raven actually lived here when I was with her, so I naturally remembered the address after coming over a lot of times".

Alright lovelies I'm going to end this 1149 worded chapter here. Stay alive you beautiful humans |-/