PT.2

Today, i decided to go for a walk in the park since the party is tonight and i literally have nothing to wear, i was thinking about  alot of things at the moment, i couldn't find anything that i thought was right for the party and i couldn't find anything right at the malls i shop at. I was thinking about calling my friend Alexis, she's an model and her style is SO dope🔥. *Calling Alexis*

Lexi👗: "Hey babes wassup?"
Me💓: "Omg, Lexi i REALLY need your help!"
LEXI👗: "Okay babes, come by my house ASAP"

*Ends Call*

I did as i was told, when i got there i knocked on the door and Devin opened it. "Hey, you must be Natalie" "Yea, hey Devin" Dev let me in and i seen Kevin too "Issa Wifey" "Goodbye Kev" "What i do?". I looked at Kevin for s moment and went upstairs to Alexis room. "Hey babes" says Alexis "Hey Lexi, so anyways i was thinking we should go shopping together?" That's good,how about PINK?" "Yea that would be a great place to start". Me and Alexis went downstairs and out the door untill Dev and Kev asked to come along, she said no but i said it would be fine and then she agreed. When we got there, Devin helper Alexis find an outfit and Kevin helped me. "So whatcu lookin for baby?" "Kevin im not your baby, and something cute ya know?" "No, actually i don't know" "Ugh, your a pain in the ass Kev" "I really don't care NATALIE!" Kev walked away with an attitude and i just rolled my eyes, i joined Dev and Alexis, they found something to wear and i still don't have anything UGH! I was just ready to give up. "Omg Alexis, thats so cute" "Thanks love, what did you get?" "Nothing, Kevin got mad at me i guess" "Just forget about the situation, we'll find something that can fit you" "Yea, your right"

 "Omg Alexis, thats so cute" "Thanks love, what did you get?" "Nothing, Kevin got mad at me i guess" "Just forget about the situation, we'll find something that can fit you" "Yea, your right"

As Me, Lexi and Devin walk up to pay for Alexis clothes, i see Kevin paying from something, i guess he bought himself something for the party, oh well. "Hey Kev" "Oh, hey" "Listen, i apologize for my behavior back there" "No! Stop, you sound like a teacher Okay" Kev says why laughing, "Oh okay" i smiled "Here, i got this for you" Kev handed me a bag, as i opened it, my eyes lit up. "Kev.... You got me something to wear to the party, thats sweet" "Yea well, i wanted to get you something i know you would look sexy in"

"Omg Kev, thanks love" "Wait, so does that mean i can call you baby?" "Oh wow, yes Kevin you can call me baby" Kev smirked at me, i walked closer to Kevin and wrapped his arms around my waist

"Omg Kev, thanks love" "Wait, so does that mean i can call you baby?" "Oh wow, yes Kevin you can call me baby" Kev smirked at me, i walked closer to Kevin and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let me tell you something" "Im listening baby" "Tbh, i liked it when you called me baby, it gave me chills" I gave Kev a kiss on the cheek and walked alway while swerving my hips to get his attention,  i looked back and seen him licking his lips which bought butterflies alive.

*At The Party*

Now everyone is here, when i walked in, i seen Kev looking at me, i was with Lucia and she wanted to talk to Daniel. "Lucia, should i go dance with Kev?" "Well, he haven't took his eyes off you ever since you got here so, to ahead, IMA GO GET ME SOME VANILLA ICE CREAM" "OMG LUCIA" She walkes towards Daniel and started a conversation with him. "Natalie" says Kev "Come here!" "Huh? Oh, coming!" I was headed towards Kev untill someone pushed me, i turned around to see who it was but it was crowned, i walked towards him again and i get pushed again, i look at kev and he starts laughing. "What the fuck?!" I turn around and see Devin. "You little bitch" "HAHAHA". I kicked and ran, he chased me but i ran into Kevs arms as he wrapped them around my waist. "No bro she just kicked me, let me get her back" "Nah nigga you kept pushin her" "Bros before Hoes" "BITCH who you callin a hoe?!?!? Don't get slapped" "Baby chill, he just tryna make you mad" "Tf her short ass gonna do? Shawty like 5'3" "I am 5'3" "HAHAHAHAHA" Devin starts laughing and i slapped him (not hard) "Yeo fight me now". I looked up to Kev and gave him puppy eyes. "Babyyyyy, he's trying to hit me" "I won't let him touch you babygirl". Devin started to look at us like we were dumb. "Y'all weird asl, i gtg". Devin started to walk away, me and Kev started laught are ass off untill Lucia ran over" Natalie, we need to talk" "Sure, Um babe, I'll be back" "Don't take to long Mami". I smiled and Kissed him. "Oh Shit" says Lucia. I laughed and walked with her. "So wassup?" "Well, Daniel asked me out" "Oh thats really good, what did you say?" "Of course i said yes dumbass, but i hear alot of rumors about him having more than one girl" "LUCIA!!!!! those are rumors, ignore the dumb shit" "Yea your right, BUT NOW ABOUT YOU AND KEVIEKEVVVVVVV" "OMG, he aint dating BUT, i think he wanna be mines" "Thats good sis, CATCH HIM" Lucia winked at me and and walked away (Btw, if you dont know what "Catch Him" means, it's just saying, get him before another girl does) I walkes back with Kev, he was sitting down waiting for me. "Baby come sit on my lap" "Yes daddy" "WHOA, im daddy now?" "Yes" "Oh shit, i really gotta make you mines now, Daddy KEV coming for dat ass" "Omg kev"

*After The Party*

After that party Kevin walked me home, it was cold so he gave me his Jacket. "Be safe babygirl and goodnight" before i could say anything he kissed my lips, the way he's tongue moved with mines, it was like War for a good ole 3minutes, and of course daddy won, Kevin slapped my butt and bit my bottom lip. When we was finish he gave me on lasr kiss and went home, when i got in the house, i ate dinner, brushed my teeth, took a shower and went to bed. I called kevin.

Me💍: Goodnight daddy
Kev💍: Goodnight babygirl