Slasher 17 : Party Pooper.

Start from the beginning

I know that things have been awfully stressful for Brandon, but I just can’t bear his pain so vivid. Do you know how many nights he’s cried himself to sleep? Or trashed and turned whilst he slept and woke up in a sweaty mess from a terrifying nightmare. It’s lucky enough that he isn’t closing in on himself and telling me most of what’s been going on in his mind or if he’s gotten another strange gift.

It’s been two day since the attempted small gathering, and things haven’t lightened up. Brandon’s mom has stopped by often to check on his baby boy, and I’m very grateful that she does. I doubt that my love is enough right now to keep him calm, since right now my hands are tied until the investigation is finished and the results point out the perpetrator. I’ve had far too many meaningless affairs to remember them all, so I need some professional help to go through that mountain of broken hearts.

I don’t mean to brag, but it’s the truth.

Besides my petty love quarrels, right now my breath of fresh air is and will only be Brandon. The only thing I have to do is make him happy and get this asshole behind bars. It’s the least I could do. I owe him that much.

It’s my entire fault.

If- if I wouldn’t have been a jerk to all of my previous…eh, affairs, and not whored all about, Brandon would have been okay. But…would I have still met him? Would I have still had him in my arms and finally felt love and in return from another? Because of all of this, I’m not sure if I’d change anything, but I would have made some things different. Only if the final answer involved Brandon and I.

I sighed as I rubbed my face and snapped back into reality. I was parked outside a drugstore waiting for Greg and Annie to come out. Brandon sat beside me, silently fumbling his thumbs in circles as he looked at his shoes in a daze. This was the normal behavior I’ve seen him in – besides his panic attacks when I’d take too long coming from opening the front door or anything.

It worried me. And at the same time it made me feel that he was far too good for me. How could he worry about me, when the one who’s in danger is himself? Seriously, I must have really been lucky when I met him. Too bad a jerk is in the way, but I’ll get this over with soon enough.

The only thing to do is not part from Branny for too long, that way it’d be more difficult for anything to happen to him, since it seems the one behind this only is after him because he/she loves me. Blegh.Like I care. All I want is for my love to be well and dandy.

“Finally, you guys were taking FOREVER in there,” I sighed as Greg opened the back door for Annie – ooh, what a gentleman!

“Did you go in there and make the medications yourself, or were you just that interested in the products?” I said jokingly to Greg and Annie.

Annie merely shrugged and nodded towards Greg, “He kept going through the wrong aisle when I CLEARLY said that he was wrong and it was the other way – we argued a bit –and I had to end up pulling his ear and dragging him to the correct aisle,” she said as she glanced dully at her boyfriend, as if embarrassing him further was no big ordeal and he just sat there beside her with a frown as his cheeks reddened.

I smiled to myself, giving Greg a childish wink as I turned around and started to pull over.

“You definitely got him, Annie. You go girl!” I praised as we were on our way to their house. He's so whipped it hilarious.

Annie had invited us over for lunch, since it was Saturday and she always tends to have these really warm and lovely gatherings on weekends or when we just don’t have to be in school. The one reason, really, to bring Branny along was so he could loosen up a bit, and maybe just forget about what’s going on around him for a second.