The Miyamura Siblings

Here is a simple overview of each Miyamura siblings. If you are ever confused about who's who then you can always come back to this chapter. I'm not the kind to put pictures for each character though, so you have to use your imagination for this story. Buuuut, if I ever find the right picture to describe the characters physically, I'll definitely put it up.

The 'Adult' siblings (those who already have jobs)

The eldest daughter, Serena Miyamura, 27 yo, assistant music composer, odd jobs extraordinaire, the free-spirited and adventurous type.

The 2nd son, Seiichi Miyamura, 25 yo, a high-ranking secretary, the responsible type.

The 3rd son, Saiki Miyamura, 24 yo, a host, a no-good playboy and the reckless type.

The 'Inbetweener' siblings (those who are still studying but have a part-time job)

The 4th son, Seiji Miyamura, 23 yo, a medical student, a very intellectual but humble type, works part-time at a convenience store although he has a scholarship.

The 5th son, Saito Miyamura, 21 yo, an IT programming student, already has a side job on programming with his friends, the glasses and slow on the uptake type.

The 6th son, Shuichi Miyamura, 19 yo, a student with a sports scholarship, plays football for his university while taking an education course, the sporty type (duh).

The 'Younger' siblings (those who are only allowed to study and not work yet)

The 7th son, Shin Miyamura, 17 yo, a prestigious boarding school student, an exemplary scholarship student, the cool and collected type.

The 8th daughter, Seri Miyamura, 16 yo, first year student in a public high school, the average girl with superior housewife skills, the caring type.

The 9th son, Shoda Miyamura, 15 yo, a delinquent student in an all-boys school, the rough but somewhat gentle type.

The 10th son, Shou Miyamura, 13 yo, a second year middle school student, he can see spirits, has a gloomy disposition, only listens to Serena, the weird and quiet type.

The 11th son, Shun Miyamura, 12 yo, first year middle school student, total opposite of Shou, has an innate talent for classical music, the optimistic and energetic type.

The 12th daughter, Sachi Miyamura, 6 yo, first grade student, the baby of the family, everyone loves her, has an active imagination, loves drawing, the very image of ' a cute little sister' type (she's basically an ideal little sister, nuff said).

Well, that's all of them! I know it's a lot to remember, but you'll get used to it. There's also lots of other characters to come!

 Rie and Kagi are movie addicts so the whole family knows lots of movies and occasionally quotes from them (that's where the western references  comes in). Rie also loves reading english books. This heavily influnces Serena. 

I hope you can just simply enjoy this story. I wrote it to brush up on my writing skills. Early warning: English is not my first language, so whatever grammatical mistakes I make along the way I would really appreciate it if you inform me.