Master Manipulator

Start from the beginning

"Where's the little spaz anyway?" Blue asked as he turned and looked over my head, his lips tilted devilishly. 

I snorted, "I've been watching you, Balder, I saw what you did. What you've been trying so desperately to do". 

"No clue what you are talking about, but" he slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him, "I do like that you've been stalking me? I like being stalked" he whispered in my ear. 

"I will hit you in the throat"

His hands gripped my waist harder, "I like it when you talk dirty to me" his devilish smile shined in my face. 

I tried to bite down the smile that was threatening to split my lips. 

"Is there something you wanted? Is their a reason you are talking to me?" I snapped. 

His bright eyes shined in my face, "oh yeah, I almost forgot. Get rid of him, or I will" he deadpanned. 

"Was that a threat?" I mocked. 

His finger drifted over my jaw, his sharp intelligent eyes shooting across my face. 

God he needs to stop before I break into a sweat. 

"Promise, Katty. So are you going to drop the dead weight or will I have to do it?" he asked as his fingers that were drifting over my jaw turned into a vice grip that forced me to face him. 

I smirked up at him, "He is my date, so I'll be staying with him. Where'd your date go? She looked like so much fun". 

I felt his chest rumble against mine, "You said you don't share, so I got rid of your competition, will you do the same for me?" he mocked. 

"You like competition. So why would I do that?" I mocked back. 

His grip got nearly unbearable as he leaned down to my ear, "I own that cute ass, don't forget it" he hissed before he took a step back and walked away like he hadn't even been talking to me. 

"Who was that?" Daniel's voice made me jump as I whirled around to face him. 

He had obviously found a different shirt, but it was way to small, and it was obviously uncomfortable on him but for every woman here it was a blessed day. 

Because code red: Daniel's body was on point. 

Making women's underwear unconsciously drop everywhere. 

I desperately tried to keep my eyes on his, but it was nearly impossible. 

"No one" I smiled sweetly and tried not to laugh when the lights dimmed slightly. 

He was listening. 

Daniel tried to stretch out his shirt before he sighed, he turned towards me, "you look too good for you not to at least dance once this night" he stated firmly. 

I blinked at him, "why would I do that?" 

He already had my hands in his grip and was dragging me towards the dance floor. Damn supers. 

"I've got you Katrina, I will always have you" he say, but I was too busy thinking of what I was going to break trying to dance. 

Definitely the chandelier. 

He dragged me out on to the dance floor and slipped his nice solid hand around my waist, then with the other grabbed my hand, and before I could blink he was swinging us around the dance floor. 

Of course he could dance. 

I just let him drag me, because I had no other options if I wanted to stay standing on my feet.