The Staff of Darkthorn High

Dear New Student,

Welcome to Hecate Hall! Here, we will train you in the studies of all different races. There will be more of your own kind, and others here. All humans and other creatures will be welcome, so you may be yourself, using you powers as you like, with out shame.

At Hecate, we operate on a Student Council that is lead by a male and female leader and a male and female vice. Those four work together to instruct the council, a group made of ten prefects, or member, and four leaders/vices. The Student Council is mostly in charge of the student body and the school, though the headmistress and her appointed teacher staff are still above the council. (working on) We look forward to your arrival!

Sincerely,

Miss Kalona

I am your Principal.

~ Season ~

Month: December

Climate: Cold, chilly

Weather: Cloudy, snowing

Events: None

~ Student Council ~

Leader: Miss Kalona

Vice: Ann Cameron

Art teacher: Vesper

Music teacher:

Chemistry teacher: Miss. Smith

Nurse: Robert

Business: Haze

Computer/Science:

Performing arts: Aiden

Techonagy: Jessica

~ Classes ~

Schedule

Student class schedules go as follows:

Week 1 - History & Shifting

Week 2 - Math & Spells

Week 3 - English & Magic Defense

Week 4 - Lunch & Study Hall

Week 5 - Activities and Manipulating the Elements

Week 6 - Science and Ancient Runes

The main school building is where all the classes are, the office, the nurse, etc. It sits on a slopping hill and cane be seen from anywhere on campus.

The dorms are in a large 4 story building that sits at the bottom left side of the hill, the front of it facing the village.

The village is a collection of stores, cafes, restaurants, and stands grouped together at the bottom right side of the hill.

The field is behind the school building. It's a wide and clear, flat field about the size of a mundane foot ball field. It can often be used as a courtyard for hanging out, or a physical defense field, and etc.

On the slope that leads down to the village and dorms is a main cobblestone path that is very wide so many people can walk on it at the same time. It has benches to sit on every now and then, too.