Transformed Part Two

I woke up to a change in motion.

The strange creature had come to a stop. It threw me to the ground as if I were a mare bag and let me figure out what was going on. I got up to my knees and finally took my chance to see what had taken me so far away from home. I was shocked to see a very pale skinned man watching me carefully. He had blood-red eyes full of wisdom and he had black hair that was pulled back and messed up by the wind. He was wearing a normal pair of jeans and shirt, but they looked like designers' on his perfect body.

I felt something build up inside my chest and remembered that now would be a good time to scream. But just as I opened my mouth to let go of the yell, the strange red-eyed man disappeared from my sight and popped up behind me.

He pressed his cold hand against my mouth and whispered in my ear. "Don't bother" he said. "It would be a waist of energy. We are to far away from humanity for anyone to hear you". His voice was like a smooth rainbow of colors against my eardrum. "Relax" he said calmly, and I noticed that my body was calming against my will. I saw where I was now. We were at the edge of a forest, by a river. To my greatest regret it was clear that he was right. There was no trace of human civilisation for miles. So I would go down in pride with my head held high then. He spoke again "calm down" and I started calming, "I am not going to hurt you". He smirked then "sort of". I had to see that one coming.

"But you will get a great gift in return" he said in a clear melting voice. Ok, that one I did not see coming. What was this guy talking about any way? I've been watching you Ann. And I have seen that you are different, special. You will become very important once you receive this gift. Now I was really confused! It didn't seem like he noticed he had totally lost me. He just kept talking with his irresistible voice. "I hope that you will come with me when you are transformed". What?! "I seriously have no idea what you are talking about!"

I said completely confused. He spun me around at an inhuman speed to look me straight in the eyes. The clear red was both mesmerizing and hypnotic. "I was talking about turning you into a witch, like me". He smiled at the expression on my face as this sunk in. A witch! Was this guy crazy! But in a strange way it all added up: the cold pale skin, the strength and speed, the blood-red eyes the strange attraction.................but one thing didn't add up, the most crucial thing I knew about vampires. I looked at the rising sun in the east. If he was a vampire, shouldn't he be turning to ash right about now?

He caught my gaze and smiled flashing his white teeth. "Ah yes the burning in sunlight thing. Of course that's just a myth". We just enjoy hunting at night more. It's.........better that way. After thinking about this for a minute I asked "then why aren't you killing me right now? " Because I want you to travel with me as my partner" he said as if explaining it to a five-year old, which I might have been compared to him. "Why me" I asked out of pure curiosity. He sighed "you will be special when you are transformed, not the same as other witches, that's why you". I felt fear as he said the word transformed. I'd seen a lot of witch t.v shows and I knew what would happen if I transformed. I would be stuck in a young body living the life of the dammed. That didn't sound like such a good idea to me. "And don't I get a say in this?" I asked.

He looked at my face and answered "that depends".

"On what?"

"It depends on what you say".

"No way in HELL!"

He smiled at me "then no, you don't get a say in this".

I was just about to protest again - I just had to keep stalling, no matter what it took- When he hit me to the ground (again). I landed on my back and gasped for air. I'm getting tired of this" he mumbled and then bit me in the neck. I could feel the venom enter my bloodstream and course trough my body. It was like cold fire, ripping open everything it touched, mixing with my blood and burning everywhere it passed. I could feel it slowly work its way to my heart, were it would be pumped to everywhere. I grabbed my neck as if by doing this I could stop the venom from flowing. The closer it came to my heart the stronger and thicker it became. I could feel it flowing faster.

I led out a scream. It started to pass trough my face and arm now too. "Kill me now!" I yelled. But he didn't react. Please, I'm begging you, make it STOP. It reached my heart now. I screamed the pain fullest scream of misery known to man.

It went trough me like electricity. Everything was burning now!

My lungs, my legs, my face, EVERYWHERE!

"Stop" I begged helplessly as I curled up into a ball and rolled from side to side.

My heart pumped a new wave of venomous blood trough my veins. And with every pump I screamed. Then he placed his cold hand on my forehead and looked me in the eyes. "It's going to be alright" he said and reached into his back pocket. He pulled out a silver tube with a point at the end. He then pushed the tube into my chest.

Now I could feel a new fluid entering my heart, which pumped it trough my veins. And soon I could feel it clashing with the venom. It was like this one was biting trough my skin. Like little daggers stabbing me from the inside out.

I wanted to ask what he added to the venom, but the pain was too much. The ripping fire and the stabbing daggers had merged and the pain was now twice as unbearable.

I didn't know what to do with the pain anymore. My body just moved with every rip and stab.

The pain kept getting worse and worse. It became more concentrated. Like, it was being pulled together towards my chest. It bundled and bundled, until it finally reached my throat. I gasped deeply, and screamed one last time.

And just like that, the pain left with it, into the fresh morning air.

My body felt like a hollowed out shell: Broken, destroyed, numb.

I was exhausted and out of breath.

There, on the ground of the peaceful forest, I went to sleep.