"uh-i'm actually looking for someone." he answers, still looking around to see if he can catch any glimpse of the boy he was looking for.

"and who may that be?" he asks again, the smile not leaving his face.

"simon." at this the latter let's out a sad sigh causing jj to raise his eyebrows. "is he okay?"

"poor dude hasn't left his room in a week." the green-eyed boy answers, now leaning towards the front desk, a concerned frown etched on his face.

"why?" jj finds himself asking, slightly concerned.

"his dog died." the other boy answers, shaking his head while he watches him with concern. "he was a family dog and there for quite a while, thus why simon is so sad."

"that must suck." he grieves, sighing as well. "you live with him?"

"yeah i do."

"will it be okay if i could visit him?"

"i don't know, depends on who you are to him." josh shrugs.

"i'd like to consider us as friends, i'm olajide olatunj, otherwise known as jj." he introduces himself, extending a hand out.

"aah–" recognition dawns on the latter's face. "you're the dude simon went to winter wonderland with, the one's coat he was wearing." for some reason, jj feels happy to know that simon still had his coat around that his flatmates noticed, it made his stomach flutter for some reason.

"wait did he tell you?" he asks, more amused than weirded out.

"i saw the coat on his bed while he was sleeping and found winter wonderland tickets so i asked him and he slurred out two letters, i'm guessing it was you." the older boy shakes the extended hand before letting go.

"so...can i visit him?" he asks, expectantly not knowing why he wanted to visit in the first place.

"i don't see why not! i'm josh by the way."

"pleasure to meet you."

jj wasn't going to lie but the boys lived in quite a good apartment complex, it seemed expensive but it was no shock since they owned a successful restaurant.

josh had told jj about how the four friends shared the apartment and he had also told him how all of them were probably out at this time, excluding simon of course which would make sense.

with shaking hands, jj knocked loudly on the blue apartment door, his knuckles slightly hurting due to the forceful impact. he didn't know but for some reason he was nervous, his heart beating faster than normal.

he liked to deny the fact that simon had this effect on him ever since he saw him at the club.

the door opens slowly, knocking jj out of his trance and him coming face to face with none other than a very tired looking simon. the older boys eyes are surrounded by dark circles, his hair a bird's nest and normally sparkling eyes void of their brightness.

poor boy must be suffering a lot, jj thinks as simon's face morphs into a confused expression. jj doesn't understand how he still looks breath-taking.