Chapter 4

Craig Crippen Jr
18
African American
Philadelphia
5'12
20 warrants in 10 states

I keep calling her and calling she just dosent pick up. Am i really the much of an asshole to her? Im just trying to be that figure in her life as her big brother to make sure shes straight. I called again...straight to voicemail ugh!

"You have reached the voicemail box of 907-***" i hung it up and threw at the other sofa.
"Yeah bitch i know" i hate fucking voicemails its like hearing a chinese bitch scream over the counter once a black nigga walk through.

Im glad i can be nice sometimes i swear i'd bust the shit out every fuck ass nigga i see. Mostly why like keeping a fresh clean ass pair of shades on.

Cant even tell if im looking at you or the nigga thats setting right next to you. Behind them shades im straing, rolling my eyes or better yet death glaring.

I think im better then everyone, everybody ugly, anyone can catch this pistol whip cause i dont give a fuck. Why is that so hard for people to understand? All you got do is look at my face.

"Good morning!"
Yo who the fuck just said- why the hell?! I turned around and saw this perky ass bitch i sigh and roll my eyes.

"What does that mean? Girl no morning gonna be good for you yo lil ass going back to the mothafuckin zoo down the street!" I told Jasmine side eyeing her.

I dont like her cause my sister dont she made her do that sappy shit i think its crying. It irritates me and its annoying lucky i love her most time i feel like slapping her.

"Wow, someone must have really pissed in your cereal an not enough sugar in the Kool-aid, You okay?"
Jasmine asked behind me.

"Bitch get the fuck-"
i was cut off because in less then 2.5 seconds counting she put me in the chokehold.

"I was trying to be nice to your chicken boned ass! All you had to do was return the word okay?!"
She said strangling me i had elbowed her in the stonach she let go. But suddenly to be body slammed on the Ground by Jacob.

Damn nigga must of had some tony the tiggers.
But i looked down at her in shock but back at Jackob. He was fuming red an walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Santo hurriedly ran downstairs with a gun as he pulled the top latch back. An slammed a piece in from the bottom.

"They here?! Time to load up niggas we clockin out today!" Santo says.

"Naw man! Jacob just body slammed ya ex on the
Floor something wrong with him man" i say looking at Jasmine unresponsive body.

"Ha! I thought 12 pulled up but that man just hurt thats all he'll relase that fire ball in his soul eventually"
Santo says chuckling and with a burst of laughter.

Ray ran down as soon he heard the pots and pans come crashing down in the kitchen. Something is really bothering that man Jacob.
Its not normal from his spread the peace ass. I saw Santo stand upnand smirk at jasmine before he pulled the trigger of the gun and shot at the floor constantly.

Jasmine jolted up with her chest rising Hard and fast.

"Get the hell up you slept already rise and grind lil bitch"
Santo Says smilling and walking away i looked at him with complete shock in my eyes. This man is crazy!