Chapter 1.

Chresanto August.
17.
Mixed.
From Los Angeles, California
6'6
33 Warrants in 6 states.

"TO YOUR LEFT!" I hear Jacob yelling, nigga probably looking like a piece of wobbly broccoli shooting.

Bullets were fired everywhere this place sho do got some security.We were holding everyone in the bank hostage twords the backroom. I keep hearing sniffs an little fingers tapping over the gun fire, i fixed my mask over my face and walked over to the girl.

She looked around my age, a little skinny she was slummped over with her face turned to the wall. I twirled the toothpick in my mouth

"Aye! Black shirt!" she turned around with a confused face.

"Yeah you! Wit all that damn noise get up!"
she got up with her eyes ragging red and her puffy face, Aw shes scared a whimp one.

She walked four feet to me an stopped i grabbed her an pulled her into a chokehold. "Please dont kill me! Im sorry!"

she said crying heavily i rolled my eyes with annoyance i leaned down to her ear and spoke.

"aint nobody finna kill you calm down, now whats that thing you got in your sock thats lit up? Hm?"

she didn't say anything instead kept crying squeezing her eyes shut.

"Not gon answer? Wow the least you could do is be honest"
i let her out of my grip as i shoved her against the wall. Rubbing her body down for wires an other shit.

I reach her socks an pull out her phone out seeing three numbers at the top.

I throw her phone against the wall as it shatters "you bastard! I just bought that!"
i straight faced her stepping back with my head cocked to the side.

"You really think i give a fuck on what you just bought?"i say chuckling.

"Yeah you do" she says sarcastically
"Nah i dont stop being smart with me lil girl an go sit down and shut the fuck up!"

She sits back in her spot glarring at me i point my gun at the manager signaling him to get up.

"Everything on this back wall put it in the bag an dont say a word"

he got up fast an stuffed every stack in.
While he was doing that Jacob Walked in out of breath.

"aye man they all down Craig just loaded 20 bags in the truck" he said holding two more.

"Alright i got shaggy in the back loading more in ill take them outback"
i say checking my watch for the time.

"Alright hahaaa! Nigga got a shit mark on the back of his pants what you did?"
Jacob said dying on the door frame.

"Nothing actually, Aye bitch Hurry the fuck up!" i say shooting the gun at his ankles.
He pushes the four bags to my feet an jacob grabs them sprinting out the car.

"Think we need to take anybody?"
i hear as i turn around to Craig pulling his pants up. I thought for a second...

"Yeah lil mama in the corner"
Craig walked over to her with a rope an duck tape.

"Wait! No please!"
she screamed as Craig quieted her jabbing the needle in her neck.

"Lets go!"
i say running to the passenger side door of the Escalade truck. Yeah baby we ride in style!

Craig layed her in the back of the truck an jumped in with Ray.

Jacob started an pulled off too our location.
I yanked off my mask rubbing my jaw from when a security gaurd nailed me in the face.