Chapter Twenty-Eight

All Rights Reserved

"Long enough"

"You mean you were there the whole time?" I nod "You see what I was doing the whole time?" I nod again and his eyes widen.

Before he opens his mouth, I beat him saying "Don't worry I won't tell" he sighs in relief before he opens his mouth again this time Kenvier beat him.

"But I will" She screamed, running away from us, we didn't think she would do that until we heard her scream something again and again.

"Uncle JJ daddy is singing and dancing frozen" She keeps screaming. I laughed and Xavier immediately runs after her.

I keep laughing at the kitchen, I hear Kenvier scream/laughing, so I went to see what are they doing now. I saw Xavier tickling Kenvier and Julio is standing laughing his head off.

"You seriously did that?" Julio asks laughing. Xavier glared at him.

"No, I didn't"

"Yes, Daddy did" Xavier and kenvier said at the same time.

I cover my mouth and laughed, so did Julio but he was laughing like there's no tomorrow. Xavier's face reddens, he stopped tickling Kenvier. He stood up and punched Julio in his jaw, I was shocked when he did that.

"What the fu-- dge, men," Julio said rubbing his jaw. Xavier didn't answer instead he walks his way to his room, the guest room in this house.

The laughter died down and the three of us just looked at each other, like asking what just happened to him.

"Is daddy angry at me?" She asks me. I kneel in front of her then cupped her cheeks.

"No, he's not, he was just ---, uh ahm, he was just" I paused not sure what to say to her.

"He was just playing around" Julio cover up for me. She nods at him and faces me.

"Can I eat my pancakes now?" She said, I look at the clock in the wall and it's already ten am, it's already late and where are the three guys, Tony and Theo? I know my brothers and my father left last night.

She's eating her pancakes and Julio gestured to me to follow him.

"Baby, can you eat here yourself, I will just talk to uncle JJ for a minute. Okay?" I asked her and she nods at me, she's a smart girl.

I follow Julio in the living room, still rubbing his jaw.

"Do you know why he's acting like that?" I ask him.

"Honestly, I don't know. He has never been pissed at me when I'm teasing him. This is the first"

"I think he was just so embarrassed that's why he punched you," I say, not sure if it's true.

"No, he never punched me when I embarrassed him. This is so new to me. Remember when he has shot a year ago?" I nod "Well, he gets easily pissed after you operated on him and he becomes strong too." He explained.

"Maybe, he just changed and he was working out every day that's why he's so strong now. You're being paranoid J"

"Maybe your right K"

"I'll try to talk to him later if he's not pissed," I said, smiling at him "I'll go check Kenvier if she's finished" he nodded at me, he walks back to his room while I walk back to the kitchen, I jumped a little when I saw Xavier eating with Kenvier.

"How long have you been there?" I asked him, he didn't look at me in the eye.

"Long enough" I roll my eyes and sat beside Kenvier,