Learning from the Best (The Miz One Shot)

I woke up in the morning and looked at the clock, 5am. I groaned and rolled out of bed and got a shower and changed into workout clothes. I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and very lightly did my makeup. Today was the last day of WWE's Tough Enough and I was in the final three. I was so excited but nervous at the same time. I really wanted to win and become a WWE Diva. It was my dream to become one. I grabbed my bag and walked into the living room and Sean and Vanessa.

"Hey Stef!" They greeted me cheerfully.

"Hey!" I smiled back and went to get an apple and water from the kitchen.

I walked back out and sat on the couch.

"Today is the day." I sighed.

"Yea. One of us will be in the WWE!" Vanessa, or V, beamed.

"I think you are both great. They brought some good competition this year." Sean added.

"I know, you are both really good." I said, my nerves going crazy.

Then there was a call and we were told to head to the building for training. We grabbed our bags and went out to the awaiting bus. We got on and rode in silence. When we got there, we were all warming up when the trainers walked in. Then I saw him. The trainer I have had a crush on since the first day. Mike Mizanin, also known as The Miz. He was kind, sweet, caring, funny, great to be around, and tough. I liked that. I got to know him when he helped me work on a few of my weaknesses. I was stretching when he walked over.

"Hi Stef." Mike smiled down at me.

"Hello Mike." I smiled up at him.

"Are you ready for today?" Mike asked.

"Yes I am. I hope I make it." I said with a sigh.

Mike bent down to my level. "You will do great." He whispered.

"I hope so." I said as strongly as I could.

"Alright, Everyone in the ring NOW!" Randy nearly demanded when he walked in.

Randy Orton was one of the toughest trainers we had. We had Trish Stratus who was kinda, but tough. She was softer than the others, but hard when she needed to be. Mike was the funny one. He always made us laugh, but got down to business when it counted. Then Randy...He was ALL business and no fun at all. He was focused on the task at hand and that was all. We all got in the ring as we were told and Randy began to speak.

"Today is it. I will decide who makes it and who does not. You 3 are lucky to be here. I see some real talent but nothing that has impressed me." Randy spoke as he circled us.

Mike was looking on and staring at me the whole time. He had a smirk on his face and I could not help but bite my lip. I did not hear much of what Randy said because I was staring at Mike.

"Are you with us, Stefanie!?" Randy yelled at me.

"Uh...Yes I am." I said, scared, coming out of my daze.

"Good. You and Vanessa will start things off then." Randy barked.

Man, he could be a jerk at times.

I did as he said and started to spar with V. We hit the moves perfectly until Vanessa missed and moved and I landed wrong on my ankle.

"Damn it!" I screamed in pain, Mike and Trish rushing in to make sure I was alright.

"Are you alright?!" Mike said, panic in his voice.

Why was he so worried? Not like we were anything.

"Sweetie, are you OK?" Trish said softly.

"I think so." I said, breathing heavily.

"You can not compete, you are gone." Randy said, emotionless.

"I can do it!" I spat and stood up.

I tried to walk but stumbled, Mike catching me. His arms were around my waist as he held me up. I got butterflies that I felt the first day I met him.

"Are you sure?" Mike whispered in my ear.

"Yea. I just need to walk it off." I whispered back in pain.

"5 minutes." Mike called out.

"FINE!" Randy rolled his eyes.

Mike helped me out of the ring and over to a bench for some ice. Trish got a chair to rest my leg on and Mike put the ice on my ankle.

"You do not have to do this." Mike said, concerned.

"I do! I have wanted this forever! It is my dream. I am dedicated and will do this hurt or not!" I said, voice strong.

"I do not want you to get hurt more." Mike breathed.

"I will be fine. Not the first time this has happened." I shrugged.

"No?" Mike asked, shocked.

"Nope. Happened all the time at the train camp I was in. No big deal." I laughed slightly.

I went to stand up, Mike putting his hand on my back for support.

"See?" I giggled as I walked on my ankle.

"I just hope you are alright." Mike sighed.

I lifted his chin. "Why are you so concerned?" I asked, confused.

"Well...I-I..I kinda have a crush on you." Mike stuttered.

I was shocked. "You do?!" I blurted.

"Yes, since the day we met." Mike confessed.

"Well, I have had a crush on you since that day too." I smiled at him.

Mike smiled wide and leaned down and placed his lips on mine. Man, did it feel AMAZING! Nothing like I have felt before.

"Times up!" Randy hollered, ruining our moment.

"That sux." I groaned as we pulled apart.

"We will talk after." Mike whispered.

I nodded and headed back to the ring.

"All fine." I smiled and climbed into the ring.

Vanessa and I went back and forth for about 15 more minutes until we were told to stop.

"Very nice you two." Randy smirked. "Now, Sean, you are going to go against Mike." Randy explained.

Sean got in the ring, followed by Mike.

Once in the ring, Mike took off his shirt and I almost died. God does he have a body! Sean and Mike went back and forth, Sean not doing so well. After they were done, I glanced at a sweaty Mike. My jaw dropped. I was brought out of my daze when Randy spoke.

"Everyone in the ring!" Randy ordered.

We all got in the ring and he told us what he liked, and what he did not. We told him our dreams and why we joined. Then came the time for his decision. I was so nervous, my palms were sweating and my knees were shaking.

"Alright, The winner is.............Stefanie! You did a great job, have amazing ring skills and I was impressed how you worked through that injury. Great job! You deserve it. Congratulations!" Randy finished and shook my hand.

I climbed out of the ring and was instantly hugged by Mike.

"I knew you could do it!" Mike beamed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Well thank you!" I giggled.

The mike leaned in again and brought his lips to mine. This time was even better than the last one. He rested his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. When he pulled away, all he said was, "Be mine?"

I smiled wide and nodded my head 'yes' and Mike pulled me close for yet another, but more passionate kiss. We stayed that way until everyone left.

Mike pulled away. "Lets go celebrate!" He smirked.

I knew exactly what he meant and grabbed his hand and ran out of the training center. My life just got better by winning WWE's Tough Enough, but it is even more awesome now that I am with Mike. I could not be any happier with my life than I am now.