Forth Days to Armageddon ...Completed Novel...Sample Chapter: Enjoy

Forty Days to Armageddon

By Reynold Jay

Copyright 2012 Reynold Jay

Wattpad Edition

“This book is available in print at most online retailers.”

A Chapter is printed here for your enjoyment.

This eBook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only.

The novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author or publisher.  The Author and the Publisher specifically disclaim any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this work.

Armageddon: 2013

Copyright 2012 by Reynold Jay Anshuetz

Confectionery World: Publishing Division

3024 Blossom Circle

Saginaw, Mi 48603

All rights reserved

1st edition

~*~

I’d like to thank all those who have assisted in the writing of this novel. My readers offered helpful feedback resulting in revisions that made dramatic improvements to the story. I offer a big thank you to Herta Kedzierski, Jim Rynes, Jann Weishunn, Lynn Kolhagen, and Carla Hickie. I picked up new friends and associates, Jed Fisher and Anita (Susan) Hodgkins who did the marvelous final edit.

James E. Rhyne

“… a real page turner, with a Tom Clancy style, leaving out all the technical details, using multiple plots all leading to the climax. Mr. Jay has the unique story telling ability like great writers such as John Grisham, David Baldacci, Clive Cussler, Joel Rosenberg and Raymond Khoury, just to name a few, that literally keeps you on the edge of your seat, turning page after page waiting for the climax…”

Michele Benner

“As a huge fan of political thrillers, I'd put Jay's novel in the ranks with anything by David Baldacci, Robert Ludlum, or Allan Folsom. Houston Robinson, aka Watchdogg, would make a spectacular movie character, and President Landenberger is tangibly human in this novel…”

Anita Hodgkins

“…action-packed eye-opening book.”

The Players

·                                     The President of the United States