Chapter 14 - Confusion

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight, Natsu." Natsu turned off the lamp shade and went back to his place and slept.

-The Next Day-

As soon as the sun came out, the noise in the hall of the guild could now be heard in the clinic. Natsu who head the noise soon woke up and looked around. He saw both Lucy and Laxus still asleep. As he stood up, the door opened to reveal Happy bringing a tray of food.

"Goodmorning, Natsu!" He happily greeted. Natsu rubbed his eyes and looked back to Happy.

"Good Morning." Natsu said.

As Happy was approaching Natsu, they both noticed a groan. It was Laxus'. Happy quickly put the tray of food aside and went out of the clinic.

"Argh. Hmm." Laxus groaned.

From inside the clinic, Happy was clearly shouting. "Laxus is awake!" a sudden silence rushed through the guild's atmosphere, but soon was replaced with shouts of joy. Everyone went to the clinic as they saw Laxus sitting up straight.

He was surprised that everyone was worried about him. Makarov sat beside Laxus' side and looked at him.

"Are you feeling ok, right now? Nothing wrong?" Makarov asked Laxus.

"I'm fine, pops." His stomach grumbled as he said that. "Well, I am kinda hungry." He said. Makarov laughed.

Happy carried the tray that he put aside awhile ago and gave it to Laxus.

"Eat up, you're gonna need it." Makarov said.

"Thanks." He said and ate the food. Everyone told Laxus to recover well and left the clinic. The only ones left in the clinic were Makarov, Erza, Wendy and Natsu. Wendy was checking up with Lucy, while the others were talking with Laxus.

"All that's left is for Lucy to wake up. She might know the reason why (Y/N) is doing all this." Makarov explained, which made them all silent.

"What exactly happened, Laxus? Tell us what happened the part when you got there." Makarov asked Laxus, and he looked away for a moment before opening up.

"As soon as we got there, we saw both of them. Lucy had bruises all over her body and blood was flowing from her chest. I tried to interfere, but he kicked me then everything went lights out for me." He explained. Wendy looked at Laxus. It's not usual stare, it's like she doubts his story.

"What?" Laxus asked.

"Laxus-san, you and the Raijinshuu said the same thing, but something's bothering me." She said. Everyone looked at Wendy.

"You all claim that Lucy-san was bleeding, but to be frankly honest with you, she wasn't." She said.

"What do you mean, Wendy?" Erza asked this time.

"I mean that if she was bleeding, she would have an open wound. But, found nothing of the sort. She did have bruises too, but they were all small ones."

"So, what are you suggesting?" Makarov asked.

"I'm not really sure, but maybe the blood didn't come from Lucy." Wendy said.

"Where did it come from then?" Laxus asked looking puzzled.

"Maybe from (Y/N)-san?" She said but sounded unsure. Everyone thought about it for second.

"But, why?" Erza broke the ice. Wendy sighed.

"I don't know, but one thing's for sure. Lucy-san was never hurt badly to begin with."

____________________________________________________

Good evening, hope you enjoyed this chapter as well. Thank you to the readers who have followed this story.

I have a request to all following this story. If it's not much of a burden, may I request you to make a cover for both of my stories. This one and the upcoming story, "Kuroko no Basuke - My Heart". If someone does want to make a cover, please PM me. Thank you in advance! This author really needs your help!😭

Vote and follow me!

Happy Reading!🍷

- Junho