Chapter 9 - Wrong Move

Your P.O.V

I woke up late in the afternoon with one thing on my mind. How do I steal Fairy Tail's greatest weapon, when even I don't have a clue on where to start? I asked some members of the guild if they knew Lumen Histoire, which ended up making things more confusing for me. I mean, how do you call something "the greatest weapon" if initially the people who should know about it, don't even know? Wait.. Maybe, it's that powerful that Master Makarov would hide it from the members? Of course (Y/N)! Why did I not think about that!? God.. Would it be a good idea if I asked Makarov directly? No, obviously. Why am I talking to myself? Ok. I'm wierd.

I decided that I should check out the whole interior of the guild. I packed up and went straight to Fairy Tail. I arrived to see the guild joyous as ever. After I got my memories back, the mere thought of betraying them again is making me conscious. But, the things Ivan said.. I have to do it. I decided to check the library out for infos about this so called "greatest weapon", which is the only detail Master Hades gave to me. Well, I never asked what this weapon was, so partly my fault? Anyways, I was about to head to the guild's library when someone tapped my back. It was Natsu.

"(Y/A)! Are you gonna go on a mission?" Natsu said.

"Do you mind if we join you? We want to make it up for you, since we didn't really split the reward." Erza added in an apologetic tone.

"Uh, I'm actually just gonna go read in the library for today, since I'm still quite drained from that incident. Besides, even if I went on a mission I'd just get in your way. Oh, about that Erza-san you don't have worry about it. It's not really a problem." I explained. "Anyways, I'll be on my way." as I smiled, turned my back and went to the library.

"Ahh, wait (Y/A)-" but I pretended that I didn't hear and continued to walk down to the library. I let out a sigh as I entered the door to the library. The guild is noisy, but as soon as I entered the door all, the noise subsided. It was so solemn. I could get used to this, seriously.

I began searching for books that hold information about Fairy Tail's history. Significant changes within Fairy Tail, spells, previous masters, fairy glitter, but no Lumen Histoire.

I've been in the library searching for hints for 4 hours, but my efforts were futile. Not a single trace or even a word that is related to Lumen Histoire could be found. I was so into finding information that I didn't notice that Levi and Gajeel were sitting in front me. I gasped as soon as I noticed and held my heart.

"Don't scare me like that! " as I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to surprise you. We were, or should I say, I am trying to find some books for reference." she explained. Gajeel just stared at me. He sighed. "You asked me to come with you.." he said. There started the quarrel between Levi and Gajeel. After a moment, they've calmed down and sat in front of where I was seated.

"You look so into that book. What's that?" as she took the book that I was reading. "This is the history of Fairy Tail, why would you need that?" she asked.

"Nothing, just wanted to know something about this Guild." luckily, she took the bait and shrugged it off.

The library fell silent as we kept on reading our own books. Gajeel was beside Levi sleeping, while Lily was looking for some book to read from the shell. I was getting irritated with searching something about Lumen Histoire that I couldn't take it anymore and had to ask Levi. I scratched my head with irritation before I spoke.