Chapter 5

The next morning I wake up to the sound of footsteps down stairs. I look over at the clock on my night stand and it's only 8:30, who could be at my house at 8:30? I decide to lay in bed for about 5 more minutes then go downstairs. I walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I walk downstairs and see my mom talking to someone at the kitchen table. The voice sounds really familiar. I turn around the corner and I see Ashley and her mom sitting at the kitchen table. Ashley turns around I see a huge smile on her face. She gets up and we hug each other tightly. Ahh this is crazy I haven't seen her in so long!

"Ashley I can't believe you're standing in my kitchen right now. I haven't seen you in years and it's so good to see you!" I say with excitement in my voice. "I know right! Girly I missed you so much! I thought I would never see my best friend again." She says with a huge smile on her face.

The moms keep talking for a while and Ashley and I go up to my room. We decide to just hang out for a bit and then later get together with everyone and introduce her.

While we are talking I tell her about everyone and their personalities. She seems really excited to meet them.

About an hour or two later my mom walks into my room saying that her and Mrs. Buckett, which is Ashley's mom, are going to lunch and she wanted to see if we wanted to join them. Ashley and I look at each other and decide that we will go out to lunch with them. I walk over to my closet to put and get some running shorts and a t-shirt and flip flops.

We all get into the car and drive to the closest Panera. Ashley and her mom have never been there so that's why we decide to go there.

We pull into the parking lot and all walk in together. I look up and see that Ross is coming out of Panera the same time that we are going in. "Hey Lindsey, funny seeing you here :)" says Ross smiling and carrying a brown paper bag with his left overs in it. "Hey Ross! This is Lindsey, my old friend from elementary school that came here to visit from Florida. And yeah I feel like we haven't seen each other in sooo long ;)" I say laughing and bit and smiling. "Well it's nice to meet you Ashely ." Says Ross with a friendly tone. "It's nice to meet you too Ross!" She says smiling, then looks over at me. "Okay well I guess we will see you later tonight or something, bye." I say, then walk into the Panera and cut in line to catch up to our parents.

Me and Ashley end up ordering the same thing, macaroni and cheese with lemonade, our favorites. The cashier hands us the buzzer and we wait to get our food.

I put the buzzer in the away and get my food and walk back to the booth where our moms are sitting.

We eat for about 45 minutes and just talk and catch up. When everyone's ready and we finally decide to leave we head back to my house and Ashley and I go up to my room again and decide to watch an episode of One Tree Hill on netflix. She has never seen the show but I tell her all about it. We watch that for about an hour and then I get a text from Kelly. I'm in a group chat with her, Ross, Conner and Lauren. Kelly wants to hang out and everyone is up for it. I ask Ashley and she is in too!

At about 6:00 Ashley and I take my car and we drive to Kelly's house. Conners' car is the only car that's here so I guess we're not early or late. I park on the side of the street and then walk up to the front door and she greets us.

"Ashley! I've heard so much about you and I'm so glad you could come!" Kelly says, giving Ashley a little hug. I follow in after her. We walk in and Conner turns around, jaw dropped when he sees Ashley. "h...hi uh beautiful...um I mean Ashely." Conner says, tripping over his words. "hello! well thank you and you must be Conner, am I right?" Ashley says with a sweet tone in her voice. Wow Conner must really think Ashley's something ;). Ashley sits across from Conner and I sit next to her and Kelly sits across from me. We talk for about 10 minutes and then the doorbell rings. I wonder if it's Ross or Lauren?

I hear a manly voice so I'm guessing its Ross. He walks through the foyer to the kitchen table. "Hey guys!" He says. "Rosssss!" we all say back at the same time. You know the night will be fun when Ross comes.

Kelly comes back and she walks over to the fridge and gets some snacks and drinks.

Ross comes over to me and says jokingly "is this seat taken?" And before I know it he is sitting on my lap! I laugh and try to push him off playfully. We both make eye contact at the same time then look away smiling. "Ross get off me you fatty!" I say jokingly. "Heeeeyy I'm not fat!!" He says frowning and trying not to laugh. "Dude I'm just joking but seriously get your own chair and one that's not on me." I say. "Fine, whatever." he says. He sits down at the seat next to me. Then he looks at Ashely, "I'm sorry! I feel so rude that I haven't said hi. We'll hello Ashley. Are you ready to have fun tonight?" he says. "You better be sorry that you didn't say hi, wait I'm just joking. And yeah I'm ready to partayyy" she says smiling and giggling.

Wow. It kinda seems like they're flirting with each other... :/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I know this chapter is long but hope you guys like it (:

Some drama will be happeneing in upcoming chapters and you get to see a new character named Ashely!

Make sure you guys comment of what you think so far and comment what you think might happen with Ashley and Ross, or Conner? ;)

Also make sure you guys voteeee pleaseee :) and I will try to update soon!

xoxo Jackie