Chapter 4

As soon as I get out of the shower I quickly run into my room and grab some jeans, a white lace shirt and toms. I change and then walk back into the bathroom to do my hair and a little bit of makeup. I put my hair into a side bun and put on a little bit of eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. Then I'm ready to go

As I'm walking down stairs I hear my mom say something to me, "where are you going tonight?"

"I'm just going bowling with Ross tonight but I will be back later." I say smiling a tad as I quickly go back up stairs to grab my purse.

Before I know it I hear the doorbell ring and that must be him. I open the door and as I walk out I say "bye mom! Be home later."

We walk to his car and he gets in on his hide and I get in on mine. We both buckle up and he turns on the radio. "Hey, how are you?" he says as he pulls out of my house. "I'm good! Just been bored all day but now I'm excited for bowling." I say casually looking over at him and then glancing out the window. "Yeah I'm excited too! I feel like we haven't hung out a while with just me and you so I'm excited about that." He says with a smile plastered on his face.

After about 10 minutes we arrive at the bowling alley and we both walk in together. As I look around I notice that there are a lot of people. We wait in the line to pay which is not too long. Ross ends up paying for me after our long discussion about how I wanted to pay for myself but he wouldn't let me. The lady hands us our shoes, "thank you!" I say softly to her and she gives me a nice smile. We both sit down at lane 6 and put on our shoes and walk around to find the right bowling ball. He gets a 12 and I get an 8. I sit next to Ross as he is plugging in the information into the computer see we can play. "I'm so gonna beat you, don't be surprised if you lose." He says while laughing. "Cocky much?" I say grinning.

He goes first, walking up to the lane being all cocky. I laugh to myself because he looks like and idiot. He does his little routine and bowls a spare. "Ha! Beat that lindsey." He says smiling and winks at me.

I grab my bowling ball and walk up and just bowl the ball and before I know it, the ball ends up in the gutter. "I'm so bad at bowling!" I say walking back laughing and pretending to frown a bit. "I can help you if you want next time?" Ross says and then takes his bowling ball and bowls a strike.

What the heck! How is he so good at bowling, I think to myself. He comes over to me and takes my hand gently. I pick up the bowling ball I was using and walk up to the lane with him. He shows me the right way to hold it and then he places his hand on my waist and helps me get the right placement and then I bowl. The ball rolls down the lane slowly and all the pins knock down at once! "Omg omg omg! I just got a strike :)," I laugh and smile, jumping up and down then I walk over and hug Ross. We both look at each other awkwardly then let go.

After the game is over and Ross won, we walk over to the snack bar and he orders a burger and Pepsi. I order some French fries and a rootbeer since I'm not that hungry. He pays and shortly after the man gives us our food. We both eat our food and after we're down we give the lady back the shoes and put on our own shoes. We walk back to his car and he places his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him smiling and laughing a bit and he looks back at me laughing and smiling. I get into the car and buckle up and he drives me home. When we pull up to the drive way and he stops the car so we can talk for a little.

"I had a great time tonight with you Ross! Thank you for taking me and I hope we can do more things like this over the summer."

"I'm glad you had a great time because I did too. Next time we go bowling maybe you will beat me? ;) Well goodnight and I will text you tommorow."He says as I walk out of the car and up to my house.

----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the update! Make sure you comment and vote! :)

Please comment what you think of the story so far because I want to get your guys' opinions!
Also comment something you want to happen in the story!

Xoxo Jackie :)