How you met them.

Derek💔

It was midnight. You had just gotten to the town and was roaming around the woods around your house.
You heard rustling in the bushes and thought of it as nothing but was convinced otherwise when you saw a figure lift up from behind a tree.
You started to run but was stopped by a hand grabbing yours "shh shh, it's ok I'm not here to hurt you" a male voice said "what are you doing here?" You asked "I heard you were knew to town, just wanted to make sure you were alright" he said as you turned your head "Derek" he said and dropped your hand "(y/n)" you said making him smile.

Scott💔

It was your first day at Beacon Hills high. You were currently walking down the lower part of the school near what you thought was the locker rooms "you lost" you heard from behind you and jumped, turning quickly "oh um yea I was looking for.....well I guess I forgot" you said and smiled down at the ground.
"What's your name?" The boy asked you as he approached you "(y/n)" you said and he smirked "Scott" he said making you grin "want me to show you around?" He asked making you smile "I would really like that" you said and pulled your backpack up on your back "come on" he said and motioned for you to follow.

Stiles💔

Today was your birthday.

Your parents had taken you on a road trip and had to stop in a little town for gas. As you looked around the little gas station you heard humming from the isle behind you. You recognized the song and shifted to the next isle, seeing a boy standing there looking at candy while holding up a news paper.
You smiled and started to leave but was stopped "sorry may I help you?" The cute boy asked as he chased after you "sorry no, I just heard you humming and knew the song" you said and he grinned "good song isn't it?" He asked as you nodded "my names Stiles" he said as you heard your parents yelling "(y/n)" you said and started to walk off "hope to see you again" he said as you left.

Isaac💔

You were a new student at Beacon hills high. As you walked down the hallway you heard cursing from around the corner.
As you turned the corner you saw a boy who was having trouble with his locker "you need help?" You asked him making him turn "yea I got my scarf stuck in my locker door" he said and you giggled "hey, not funny" he said and smiled "ok hold on" you said and walked over to him "here" you said and pulled the door open, letting his scarf go "thanks" he said and smiled at you, closing his locker door "I'm Isaac" he said "(y/n) and please be more carful" you said and smiled "take care" you said and walked to class, feeling his eyes on you as you walked away.

Aiden💔

It was the first week of school for you in Beacon Hills. You had recently not been talking to no one, but their was only one you wished you could.
You never caught his name but couldn't help staring at him in your classes. He had short brownish blond hair and was amazingly good looking. You couldn't help but smile as you thought of him.
You were putting something's in your locker after school was over. Everyone had mostly gone but you still wanted sometime alone. As you placed them in and shut your locker you jumped back as you saw the guy standing at the locker next to you trying to put in the code "sorry did I scare you?" He asked and you shrugged "no not at all just a little jumpy" you said and he smiled "I saw you looking at me this morning, did I have something on my face?" He asked "no no, I was um......never mind" you said and started to walk off "what's your name?" He called after you "(y/n)" you said and turned with a smirk "Aiden" he said as you left. The biggest grin on your face.

Ethan💔

It was a cold chilly day.

You had decided to go for a run up the trail in the woods and as you topped the hill you were met with a body colliding with yours.

As you started to stumble backwards you braced yourself for the worst but was caught off guard when two arms wrapped around you. "Ahh" you screamed but looked up to see the cutest guy looking down at you "please tell me your ok I swear I didn't see you" he said as he helped you up "no yea I'm fine" you said and he placed a hand on your arm "I'm fine" you said and moved away from the hill "here let me take you to go get checked ok" he said and you giggled "fine" you say "Ethan" he says and you smirk "(y/n)" you say and he smiles "very pretty name" he says and walks you down the hill.