+2.04+

|bom|p.o.v

I slowly pressed the glowing button.I could feel my heart sinking slowly making me gasp.I was scared,terrified to be exact.I gently pressed the smartphone to my ear and I sighed.

'Hello?'I spoke.I closed my eyes and I waited for her to yell at me,to cuss at me.But it never happened.Instead I just heard muffled sobs.

I remember my heart slowly started to curl up into a little ball.Horrible images appeared in front of me,thinking of every horrible scenario that could happen .

'You need to get home this instant.' Her stern voice mixed with concern and sobs.I though she forgive me.But I was terribly wrong.

She still had a bit of anger inside of her and I knew that she would never forgive me.

'Your father had a car accident. I am already in Busan and I will be waiting for you in the hospital.His wife,Minjae informed me.'

My throat became dry.The words echoed in my head repeating the terrible news that I've just heard.But a big part of me did not care about the situation at all.He abused me and my sister,when we were super young .

I just wanted to shout;"No,I hate you and him and I never want to see you again."

But I just couldn't.

I quickly hung up. 'What's wrong?'
Asked Jaehyun.I sighed and quickly put my phone in my pocket.Jaehyun's eyes met mine and he absolutely knew that something was wrong.

'Nothing ,I just really need to get to Busan.' My lips trembled while telling the confusing lie.

'Why?And I can't let you go there yourself!'

I sighed and I clenched my fists ,while my breath hitched.'My dad had a car accident and I have to go to Busan to see him.'

Jaehyun thought for a while and smiled weakly ,slowly connecting his hand with mine.'Don't worry.I will take you there.Let's just go to your house and you better take some clothes.'

                                +

I was currently sitting in the front seat of Jaehyun's car.His right hand was focused on the car while his left hand was around mine.

We just sat there in silence,listening to the radio slowly."Take care of you" by giriboy was playing and I could not help but just stare at Jaehyun for whole three minutes.

'Why are you looking at me like that?' Jaehyun asked rubbing circles with his thumb on my arm.I smiled weakly and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

'I am just glad I have you.'

And in that moment the car began to make weird noises.The weird noises stopped after a minute.

But so did our car.

                                  +
Authors note
FOLLOW @themazerunnerfan1 she helped me write this chapter

It's been a long time.