+1.06+

|bom|p.o.v

I woke up from a voice yelling down stairs.

'TAEYONG,HONEY WHERE ARE U?' A middle aged woman from downstairs yelled.I mean i guess it was a middle aged woman.

I looked at my surroundings.
My eyes widened when i noticed that i was not in my room.

I looked around and saw Taeyong beside me.i instantly jumped and landed on someone.

I looked underneath me and saw a shirtless Jaehyun.

A low groan was heard.The groan was coming from Jaehyun.

He slowly opened his eyes.When he saw me he smiled at me showing his cute dimples.

Then slender arms wrapped around my waist.

Taeyong rested his chin on my shoulder.

Then the door opened revealing a middle aged woman.Her smile faded when she saw the scene.I quickly jumped and i felt the blood rushing up my cheeks.

'What is this?!' The woman said calmly.Taeyong muttered some words to find an explanation.

'TAEYONG EXPLAIN WHAT IS THIS?' The woman shouted,i flinched back a bit.

'M-mom calm down i can explain please just let-''GET DRESSED AND ALL THREE OF YOU,I WANT TO SEE YOU DOWNSTAIRS.' She shouted again.

Fear took over me.What am I gonna say i don't remember anything.

'Why are you two shirtless?' I asked a hint of anger in my voice.

'We had uhh..a threesome' Jaehyun tried to explain.
'What is a threesome?' I asked,i seriously don't know what is that.
Jaehyun rubbed the back of his nape and laughed nervously.

'Never mind,let's get dressed before TY's mom kills us' He chuckled.

I noticed i was in an oversized gray sweater.Jaehyun wore this yesterday.Wait! Did we had...

Fear and nervousness took over me.

No it can't be.

I got up and got dressed.

I walked downstairs to see Taeyong's mom already scolding the two.

I stood near the stairway and watched the scene.
When she noticed me she turned her scary gaze towards me.

'And you young lady,EXPLAIN?' She screamed the last part.I flinched back a little bit, fear written all over my face.

'What? You're scared because your parents are gonna find out you being a little prostitute?' She said, sarcasm in her voice.

I held back my tears,she didn't had to go that far.

'How old are you?' she asked coldly while glaring at me.

'17' i quietly said.Looking at the floor.

'Oh! So you are having threesome's with your seniors at such a young age,ahahha such a slut' She said.

A tear rolled down my cheek.
How can a human be so harsh i don't even know what a threesome is.

'Mrs. Lee you don't have to be that harsh on her' Jaehyun said trying to protect me.

Mrs.Lee ignored him and glared at me.

'Give me your mother's phone number' she extended her arm and gesturing me to give her my mom's number.

If she calls my mom and tells her then me,Jaehyun and Taeyong are officially dead.
Yup.Good bye world.

'I-i-' i tried to make an excuse.

'Give it to me,NOW' she shouted.I had no other choice so i took out my phone and told my mother's number.

Mrs.Lee called her.

              +
The drama starts in the next chap.
: )
But wait..,.....

4K READW LIKE OMGNGGBZBSVVV I DONNT KNWO WHAT TONSAY SOMEONE ACTUALLY REAFS THIS CRAPPBFSJQAICHDMFATID