Real Life

Mandy decided to bring Mia along to meet the rest of the cast for her new up and coming show. To say Mia was nervous was an understatement. Typically she didn't like new people, but her baby sister begged and pleaded. Even got down on her knees and poured for her to come along. And Mia, being the big sister she is, agreed.

"I still don't see why you wanted me to come along." Mia sighed as she watched the buildings flash by on their way to meet the cast members.

"I told you why! They are such amazing people who all want to meet you!" "Some more than others" Mandy mumbled as an afterthought.

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing nothing."

Mia laughed, "geez you'd think for being an actress you'd be better at lying!"

"Oh really? Ok then, who were you texting this morning that made you all giggly?" Mia questioned.

"W-what? Um-uh n-nobody. Well nobody you need to worry about. Not that I wouldn't tell you I mean your my big sister and I tell you everything. Like everything. I would never keep something from you. It's like an unspoken rule and I just wouldn't ever-"

she was cut off by the blank "I told you so" look on her sisters face

she was cut off by the blank "I told you so" look on her sisters face. She sighed "okay so maybe I am a terrible liar!" Her sister couldn't help but laugh.

"But you know what? I consider that a good thing

"But you know what? I consider that a good thing. And besides the person I wasn't talking to this morning wasn't for me!"

This peaked her interest "oh really? And who was it for?"

"I can't tell you. I've said to much already sorry! Oh look we're here!"

Little did Mia know.
Everything was about to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first attempt at a larger real life portion. Go easy on me! ❤❤