thank you

Thank you so much to everyone that has made it this far! I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for all the reads, votes, and comments I have received these past three years.

I never would've imagined how far I would have gotten when I first began this little series. The first story I have ever finished and first I have published and kept. It really does mean a lot to me.

I will answer a question that people probably might ask: will there be a third book?

My answer is most likely not. I started the first one in middle school and now I'm in high school. I will be in college by the time the third movie comes out and I don't think I'll be writing fan fiction by then. I think I have done Kate's story justice.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! I'd be happy to answer <3

I'd love to hear from you guys once more! Did you enjoy the story? Did you have any favorite parts? Let me know!

Once again, I have recently published a new fanfic. It is for the 100 and I am very excited to work on it. Check it out if you would like to read more of my work.

If any of you wanted the MCU story, I also have that in my drafts and will post it later on.

I feel like I may be forgetting to say something, but for now, all I have to say is thank you a million billion times. Your lovely comments have brightened me up for many days. Thank you for all the love!

- L

p.s. I'm sorry for my excessive author notes :)