I wanted Keith to say something me but he just didn't the bell rung and everyone went to class. We weren't all going to the same class I had classes with Sisi,Keith,woody, and Dasia and some other extra kids who aren't as important.

Sisi: Mi'arah sit next to me
Mi'arah: ok.
Keith: so damn you don't wanna sit next to me ?
Sisi: hell no boy
Mi'arah: lol just sit next to him just sit next to me in another class.
Keith: see know it isn't so bad.(moving closer to Sisi).

I laughed as our teacher started to explain our psychology project. As usual I work with my girl Sisi on projects in this class but I guess Mrs.T wanted to switch things up this term.

Mrs.T: So Good Morning class so you know how we've all been discussing our project ideas? And I told you guys last week to put your ideas in a box. So most of you had the same ideas and I've decided to partner you guys up so this should be fun!!!!

Ohhhh man I pray to God I do not have someone who is ignorant I prayed in my head. As she was saying the names out loud this happend...

Mrs.T: Cassidy your partner up with Sarah, Sierra partner up with Juan, and Keith Powers your partner up with Mi'arah.

Some of the kids started to laugh and made weird noises at the facts that me and Keith were paired up I was kinda confused to what he would know about low self esteem for black girls and why kids laughed that we are partners. I was walking up to get the rubric from Mrs.Taylor.

Rayquan: Damn Keith I feel bad for you. You getting paired up with el blacke.

Then the whole class laughed I tried my best to ignore them.

Johnathan: nah don't feel bad she can do all the work on the project while you kick it with her home girl fine ass Sisi.

I saw Keith giggle a little and that's when I got so upset out of all people I would've thought he wouldn't of laughed but he did. I walked back to my seat in the back and put my head down as the laughters continued.

Sisi: girl don't worry about them they all dumb and immature especially Keith he shouldn't of laughed.Good thing you don't like his dumb ass nomore because if you did that'll be just wrong.

She was right they were all immature and dumb but was wrong about me not liking Keith anymore because I still do it jutted me a lot. He made his way over to my desk and pulled up a chair to discuss our project.

Keith: Soooooo? Seems like we have the same project idea that's cool.

I just kept my head down I was giving him the silent treatment because he laughed along with the other student at me in my face.

Keith: You know great minds think alike .

He continued talking trying to make conversation.

Keith : um Mimi are you okay ?

I instantly put my head up and looked at him with my nigga we not friends face.

Mi'arah: don't call me Mimi we're not friends.
I said dryly with a hint of attitude.

Keith:dang my bad just wanted to see if you'll respond to me you weren't talking.

Mi'arah: whatever will just talk about it later I don't feel good.

I tried to get up from my seat but he put his hand over my hand,

Keith: wait a minute I don't have a later I'm busy after school.

Mi'arah: I'll just do the project myself and put your name on it so you can do what you gotta do.

Keith : seriously ! Aye you cool peeps

Mi'arah: are you serious ?

Keith : lmao girl I'm just kidding I wouldn't let you do that now that's just dead wrong.

The bell rung and I jumped right out my seat. Keith chasing me down the hallway.

Keith: wait a minute (saying out of breath) what's good with your friend Sisi? Why she stay dissing me ?

I can't believe this nigga just asked me that damn question.

Mi'arah: i don't know maybe she don't like you.

Keith: ugghhh maybe I've been trying since like elementary school and she still won't give a playa a chance .

Mi'arah: oh.

I continued to walk to Liyah locker because we all have the next class together class.

Mi'arah: well why don't you ask her yourself.

Keith: don't you see me do that like everyday ?

Mi'arah: no I don't pay attention to you.

Keith: wow you don't?

Mi'arah: nope.

Knowing damn well I pay close attention to him and think about him 24/7 .

Keith : well I pay attention to you...well not like that I see you sometimes in class doing ya homework or walking to class watching your little curly curls bounce when u walk.

Keith POV
Mi'arah Mi'arah were do I start I liked her ever since pre-k crazy huh? You would've thought Sierra was the girl I've been crazy  over but it's been Mi'arah. I told my friends I liked her when we were younger at the time but they told me it was weird to like a dark skin girl.And that I should like her friends Liyah or Sierra because they were lighter and Sierra was mixed. So from then and there I've just been bothering sisi about wanting to date her I mean don't get me wrong Sisi pretty but Mi'arah she's so beautiful so different from other girls.  Even though I kind've developed a smidge of feelings for Sisi 😭😭. And when  I said everything about her hair bounces when she moves I meant it even through I sounded like a creep.

Oh Shit Keith !👏🏾👏🏾👅👅👅👅👏🏾👏🏾

Mi'arah: uhhhh? Ok that was a Lil bit weird but I guess I should say thanks .

Keith: nah I'm sorry I sounded creepy asf.

Mi'arah: yea you think?😂

Liyah: hey girl I ain't see you all day! Why Keith following you?

Mi'arah: hey boo and I kinda don't know maybe because.

Getting cut off by Keith.

Keith: mind your. Business nosey.

Liyah:shut up dummy ...Ohhh Keith there go ya girl Sisi .

Sisi: ya ready to go to class?

Mimi & Liyah : yea

Keith : yup!

Sisi : you not in our friend group boy

Keith : technically I am because I'm your boyfriend!

Sisi : uhhh your not!

Keith: whatever.

SKIPPING TO LUNCH