Chapter 10 - The Secret and The Rival

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - "What..."
Gene - "It's still in here huh..."
You - Inside the box was a picture which I couldn't really see because a pair of rings were sitting on top of it. The rings look like they could fit a child's finger. I couldn't really see what the rings look like because I was standing up behind Gene and looking over his shoulder."Who's is it?"
Gene - "Don't ask, you don't need to know."
You - Damn him. "Well since we found it then I guess I'm done here." There was no point in staying any longer.
Gene - "Wait, take this."
You - "Why?" Gene was holding his hand out with one of the rings.
Gene - "Just take it and don't lose it and don't ask why."
You - "O-Okay." Without any further questions I took the ring.
Gene - "Now you can go."
You - I wanted to ask why I had to keep it when it clearly doesn't belong to me. "Goodnight."
Gene - "Night. Oh and come back tomorrow. We need to organise this room. I need to throw some of these things out."
You - "Sure." I walked out of the room and out of the house where I saw Yori standing.
C. Yori - "Miss Y/N, would you like me to drive you home?"
You - "No it's okay."
C. Yori - "Please let me drive you home."
You - "O-Okay, sure. Thank you." We both got inside the care and drove away.
C. Yori - "So what did Sir Gene ask of you today?"
You - "We were looking for a fancy looking box and we found it. It looked like a treasure box, it was very beautiful."
C. Yori - "May I ask what was inside?"
You - Well he never told me to keep it a secret... "There was a picture but I didn't see it clearly because two rings were sitting on top of it. Gene gave me on of the rings but I don't understand why he gave it to me. I wanted to ask him but you know how he is."
C. Yori - "I think I know what it is."
You - "Could you tell me?"
C. Yori - "I am truly sorry but that is for you to think about. Maybe you will get something."
You - Yori didn't look surprised when I said I had received a ring. It was like it was meant for me... We made it to my house and I said goodbye to Yori.
Mom - "How was work?"
You - "Tiring... And why are you still up? It's like 3 in the morning now?"
Mom - "Your father and I had things to work on. Where did you go this morning after work?"
You - "I-I went to Gene's house."
Mom - "Gene?! As in Maria's son?"
You - "Yes..?"
Mom - "You guys dating? Hehe."
You - "Mom no. If you knew what he is really like them you'd understand. He's just putting on a mask, faking his smile and his kindness."
Mom - "Don't be silly honey."
You - "*sigh* I'm going to my room now. Goodnight or good morning."
Mom - "Okay dear, rest well."
You - I lay down on my bed looking at the ring. It had carved patterns on it, very beautiful patterns. "I think this is the first time I've seen someone make a fancy ring for a toddler..." When I look at it I get that feeling like I've seen it before but can't exactly remember where from and I really hate that feeling... "Oh well, I can look at it tomorrow." I place the ring on the table next to my bed.

Young girl's P.O.V
Boy 1 - "Take this. It's my gift to you."
Boy 2 - "Hey, what if she doesn't like you! Take my gift instead."
Boy 3 - "Yeah! What if she likes me. Here's mine."
Boy 4 - "Do you like me? If yes, then here."
Girl - "I-I'll accept yours..."

Your P.O.V
You - "Wah!" What the hell was that...

Gene's P.O.V
Gene - Damn her, she does remember...
C. Yori - "Where would you like to go, Sir Gene?"
Gene - "To the hotel, I need to get there before he does."
C. Yori - "Okay, Sir."

Your P.O.V
You - It's 6:30pm now and I'm at work once again. As usual many customer have entered. While serving people I notice many girls looking in one direction. (DMCDCPFUDOR or DCPFUDOR ) I look in the direction they are looking at. It was a young man in a suit, probably a little older than me. He was very good looking and handsome. I saw a waitress at his table smiling at him while getting his order. He asks her something and she walks away and came to me.
Waitress - "It seems he wants you to be his server Miss Y/N."
You - "M-Me?"
Waitress - "You are so lucky, please go take his order now."
You - The waitress walks away before I could say anything, so I walk over to take his order. "What would you like to order Sir?"
??? - "Your best selling dish."
You - "Drink?"
??? - "Choose it for me."
You - "Yes Sir..." He looks at me and gives me a smile. Then I start walking away, but he suddenly grabs my hand.
??? - "Do you remember me?"
You - "E-Excuse me?" What is this guy saying? We only just met, I think... And he asks me if I remember him...
??? - "You don't remember? I'm..."
You - Before he finishes his sentence I was pulled back by someone.
Gene - "Don't flirt while you are working. Get back to work now."
You - "G-Gene?"
Gene - "Go now and bring me the usual."
You - Everyone was whispering amongst themselves. As I walk away, I see Gene taking a seat at this guy's table...

Gene's P.O.V
Gene - "What are you doing back here in Minecraft city?"
??? - "Am I not allowed back into my hometown?"
Gene - "No you came here for a reason."
??? - "Haha, did he tell you?"
Gene - "Who?"
??? - "Dante of course. He was the one who invited me into this lovers quarrel. At first I was wondering why he would invite me to take part in your problems."
Gene - "Just give me the damn reason why you came back?"
??? - "Dante told me something."
Gene - "Just spit it out."
??? - "Who that girl is. Dante told me about her and I guess I couldn't wait a second longer, I had to see her so I came flying in from America."
Gene - "Damn it Dante. Don't you lay your hands on her again."
??? - "Since when did you give out orders? Since when did you own her?"
Gene - "Shut it. Leave her alone, she belongs to me now."
??? - "Then I'll just have to win her heart and take her away from you."
Gene - "Like she'll fall for you."
??? - "Even if I have to use dirty tricks to make her mine then I will. I love her much more than you do. I'll cherish her better than you will. She's not safe with you, someone who is always getting angry at every little thing and putting up a fake attitude and personality."
Gene - "..."
??? - "See? You can't say anything because everything I said is true. So she is better off with me. You, him and Dante don't deserve her. I do."
Gene - "Who are to you to say that?"
??? - "Well either way, she has her choice. If she doesn't choose you, don't go crying somewhere."
Gene - "Shut up, she will be mine."
??? - "This will be fun."
Gene - Damn it...

~ To be continued

~ ♡絵里♡Eri♡