Chapter 5 - Brother

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - It's been a week since then and he's called me nearly everyday of the week. I only had one whole day for a break... Right now I'm at his house again and I've realised that his parents aren't here, he told me that this is his own home and his parents use the main house. It seems quite lonely with just him and his driver here.
Gene - "Hurry, I haven't eaten yet."
You - "S-Sorry Master." Here I am in the kitchen again making him food for the afternoon, and he's really impatient. Once I'm done I bring the food to the same room and stand at the door until he's done. "Here is your food, Master."
Gene - "Thank you. Instead of waiting here, check if everything in this house is clean and perfect. Then come back here and clean up."
You - "Yes master." This spoiled brat, this house is huge! We need like heaps of maids here, anyway who the hell cleans up here?
C. Yori - "Y/N?"
You - "Wah! Your scared me Yori..."
C. Yori - "Sorry, Miss. What are you doing, walking around alone."
You - "Well, Gene asked me to look and see if everything is clean, but everything looks fine."
C. Yori - "Oh, Gene's mother sends some maids here to clean up. Madame Maria knows what happens here so she sends people over to clean up."
You - "Okay... Well, I'm just going to go around a bit more."
C. Yori - "Careful not to get lost."
You - "Yes, no problem." I walk around and as I do I lose track of time. I find myself looking carefully at every little detail of the house. The decorations, pictures, furniture. There are so many rooms, honestly, what do they use it for?
Gene - "Y/N? Where are you? Hurry up, I'm done here."
You - Somewhere far from where I was I heard Gene shouting, I quickly run to him because I didn't want to rack up on the debts. As I run and turn a corner I bump into someone, I get up and bow to the person. "S-Sorry, I-I was looking at where I was going. I'm so sorry!"
??? - "Haha, it's fine. Please lift your head up."
You - I look up to see a very handsome man in a dark grey suit. The one feature that stood out the most was he blue soft hair.
??? - "Are you Gene's new maid? I feel sorry for all the girls that worked for him."
You - "N-No, he and I had a little mix up and I kind of owe him for what I did..."
??? - "I'm sorry if he has a nasty attitude."
You - "I-It's okay... Sir..."
??? - "I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Dante, I'm Gene's younger brother."
You - "B-Brother?" They're complete opposites!
Dante - "Haha, yeah. We are very different but we are blood related. Anyway, I heard him shouting across the house. I'm guessing your name is Y/N."
You - "Oh you heard him shouting... Hehe... I'm Y/N L/N."
Dante - "Oh your family owns the new restaurants that recently opened in Minecraft."
You - "Y-Yes."
Dante - "That's great. Would you like me to take you to Gene, it is a big house."
You - "I-If it doesn't bother you, thank you." Dante kindly lead me to the room. We opened the door and saw Gene sitting down.
Gene - "Y/N! Took you long enough, where have you-..."
Dante - "Hey Gene."
Gene - "Dante... You're back. Where's father?"
Dante - "At the main house with mother. It's been a while since we've been back."
Gene - "He didn't bother coming here to say hello huh... Anyway! Y/N I'm finished here, after you're done with this get Yori to drive you."
You - "Y-Yes Master..." I get the plates and glass and head outside...

Gene's P.O.V
Gene - "So, what are you doing at my house? Why not stay at the main house?"
Dante - "Gene... It's been a while since we've been together."
Gene - "Whatever. How was your trip with father?"
Dante - "Tiring. So what's up with the new maid?"
Gene - "That's none of your business. Why do you care?"
Dante - "Gene, I'm just worried about you. Father will get angry if you make more enemies."
Gene - "Like hell he cares, since when did he care about me?"
Dante - "You know father does, he just doesn't show it."
Gene - "I don't want to start with this, get out. I want to be alone right now."
Dante - "Okay, Gene. I'll be at this house for a while."
Gene - "Whatever, just go."

Your P.O.V
You - I've finished cleaning the dishes and I got to the room to get changed. Once I'm done, I leave. The same as usual.
Dante - "Ah, Y/N. Are you leaving now?"
You - "D- Sir Dante."
Dante - "Dante is fine when it's just us two."
You - "U-Uh yes..."
Dante - "Can I walk you out?"
You - "S-Sure." They are way to different.
Dante - "Once again, I'm sorry about Gene. Once he's angry it takes a while for him to settle down. We used to be close, but as we grew up the business was put onto us and we were training to take over. Because of that our relationship has been a little rocky."
You - "Oh... Sorry about that..."
Dante - "It's fine. I just hope he'll talk to me like he used to. Well enough about that, here we are."
You - "Ah, yes."
C. Yori - "Sir Dante?"
Dante - "Hello Yori, it's been a while."
C. Yori - "When did you get back?"
Dante - "Yesterday."
C. Yori - "It's great to see you again."
Dante - "You too Yori. Well, Y/N see you soon."
You - "Soon?"
Dante - "I'll be coming over to the restaurant at 6:30pm. My father said I'm free to do what I want today."
You - "S-Sure, I'll see you there then..."

~ To be continued

~ ♡月子♡Tsukiko♡