Chapter 8 - Gene

Note:
Y/N - Your name

Your P.O.V
You - "Dante! Please stop!" He didn't say anything and continued to play with me. I could feel his hand touching my back. He started playing around with the zipper on the dress and pulled it down while he continues to kiss my body. "Dante, please!"
Dante - "Y/N, just stop resisting. Be mine, you promised me you'd be mine."
You - Promised? "W-What?"
Dante - "Please remember the promise you made with me."
You - "Huh? Ngh..." Before I could go on asking the front door slammed open. Dante stopped and looked up.
Dante - "Gene? How did you..?"
Gene - "Mother asked me if you were at my house. You weren't so I guessed that you'd be here. I had a bad feeling so I ran over. Your just playing with some girl."
You - He couldn't see me because of the couch's hand rest. So I called out to him. "G-Gene?"
Gene - "Wha..."
Dante - "Leave Gene, there's nothing here for you."
You - I heard Gene's footsteps, he is running towards us. Then suddenly Dante gets punched in the face and drops to the floor.
Dante - "Ugh..!"
Gene - "Y/N are you okay?!"
You - "Huh...?" I was still dizzy. I tried to touch Gene's face, instead I touched his hair.
Gene - "Are you drunk?"
You - "I don't know... I'm feeling really dizzy."
Gene - "Dante, that's really low. How could you do that? Taking advantage of that?"
Dante - "What else could I do? You were gonna steal her away from me!"
Gene - "Tsk... Y/N come on."
You - Gene picks me up and starts walking out. We got inside the elevator and went down.
Gene - "Shit, he left marks all over you!"
You - Without saying anything I stared at Gene while he is looking ahead, walking... I start to fall asleep. I could hear Gene and Yori's voices. The car starts moving and I fall asleep...

Gene's P.O.V
Gene - "Y/N?.. Fell asleep."
C. Yori - "Must've went through a lot today."
Gene - "Damn it, Dante!" Y/N's is leaning on my shoulder and I can hear her breathing softly. I hold her hand while she sleeps. I notice her dress was quite loose and realised that her dress was undone. "How far was he intending to take it?" I find her zipper and close it. I rest my head on top of hers and close my eyes...
C. Yori - "Sir Gene, we are here. Please wake up."
Gene - "Wha?"
C. Yori - "We are home."
Gene - I quickly look around to see what's happening. We are parked in front of my house, it's still dark. Y/N was still sleeping, so I pick her up and take her out.
C. Yori - "Sir Gene is there anything you need?"
Gene - "No, you are dismissed."
C. Yori - "Goodnight... Or should I say good morning?"
Gene - "Yes, yes. Good morning Yori. I'll call you when I need you."
C. Yori - "Then, I'll be in my room."
Gene - "Okay." I take Y/N inside and take her to my room. "Damn stairs." My room is upstairs and having to carry her all the way up is tiring. "Okay, we're here." I place her on the bed, I tried to wake her up so she could get change but she just won't open her eyes...

Your P.O.V
You - "Ngh.." I pull the blankets off of me and see a ceiling I haven't seen before. I look around the room and see how spacious it is. There is a table and chair, a bookshelf, three large windows that go from the ceiling to the floor. This room is beautiful. "This is a dream. I'll just go back to sleep... Goodnight." I go under the sheets and close my eyes. After a while I come out again and I'm still here...
Gene - "You're finally awake."
You - Gene says as he comes into the room. "W-Where am I?"
Gene - "My room. Where is my thanks?"
You - "F-For..?"
Gene - "You damn woman! I carried your drunk ass all the way here."
You - "O-Oh.." Slowly I start to recollect the events that happened. "T-Thanks..."
Gene - "Get ready, Yori will take you home. You'll still work as my personal maid."
You - "Y-Yes.." I take off the sheets once again and look at my clothes. "What happened to my clothes?"
Gene - "They're being washed right now. I got some maids here to clean."
You - "What I'm trying to ask is how I got into this..?"
Gene - "I changed your clothes? What's the problem?"
You - "Problem?!" I grab a pillow and throw it at him. I threw all the pillows at him.
Gene - "Oi! Watch it! What the hell are you doing?!"
You - I quickly run outside to find a maid and just outside the room there was one.
Maid - "Would you like your clothes?"
You - "Y-Yes."
Maid - "This way."
You - "C-Can we quickly go there, I'm in a hurry."
Maid - "O-Of course Miss!"
You - The maid and I quickly go down the stairs and as we reached the bottom I hear Gene yell.
Gene - "Y/N! Come back here and apologise!"
You - Without listening I quickly go to the room the maid lead me too and went inside. There I found a dress different from what I wore last night. "Who cares, I have to hurry before that demon comes." I take of my clothes, I already had my underwear on so I could put my dress straight on. "Huh?" I look in the mirror to see a lot of red marks on my body. "..."
Gene - "Y/N, open the door!"
You - I put the dress on and open the door quickly. I pass Gene and run to the front door. Gene still follows me to the door.
Gene - "I want an apology."
You - "Goodbye."
Gene - "Apology, now!"
You - I get into the car and tell Yori to drive.
C. Yori - "But Sir Gene is..."
You - Yori rolls down the window and Gene talks to him. I can't hear what they're saying, but I saw Gene leave the car and walk back to the house. Yori then began to drive and I was on my way home...

~ To be continued

~ ♡絵里♡Eri♡