be quick

Clouds POV 

The sweet smell of them was so memorable it was kind of unbearable. The one in red kissed my forehead softy and held me gently "Cloud I can't change anything that comes to you in the future but I do want you to be prepared. Cloud he's coming after you and in the world that we are in now I can't do anything" Rin spoke......Rin my big brother. I was so happy to be in his protective arms again.

My head suddenly started to feel very fuzzy. My brother spoke to me again but it felt like a static was in my head and the ground beneath me started to fall.
Sitting up gasping for air. I frantically looked around for my brothers sweet faces. The soft features that comforted me. But all I saw was my normal room in Slenders mansion. I quickly ran to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. The flower crown leaned on my mop of white hair. Sams overly large blue sweater sat gently on my shoulders and my hands were coverd with Rins mittens that were too big on me.

I looked down and let the tears scroll down my face "come home"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please I'm begging you" I noticed how different my voice sounded.
I was scared I was angry and most of all I was missing them. I dried my tears and searched for my Dark counterpart. I need his comfort more than anything right now.

Jeff's POV [bet you didn't see that comin]
Ugh Jane sometimes can drive me nuts with how much of a bitch she is. As I left I figured I'd go bother the runt and as in runt I ment Cloud. When I turned the corner I found Clouds body lying limply on the ground. I quickly ran to his aid and lifted him up. His normally bright blue hues were hanging open and they were dull and dark sitting in an unfocused gaze. The thing that scared me most was that he was deathly pale. I was scared ME jeff the killer ,no scared wasnt even close. I was completely terrified.

I shook him once then twice then again and again "come on, you can quit shitting with me now"

"Girly boy"

"Cloudy"

"Please Cloud....I'm scared"
I pushed my fingers against his wrist and felt a very weak pulse.

I picked him up and held him closely. I felt like I could lose him at any minute. I ran to E.j maybe he would know what to do. I...I just can't lose him he's the one who understand me the most. Just please. I mentally pleaded. I just want him to be OK I want to hear his stupid voice I wanted to see those bright blue eyes and that cute smile he would give me. I want to....I  want..

I felt the warm and salty liquid roll down my face. I need to get him there quickly. I can't lose him.