The Risen of the Yandere Guardian

NO ONES POV:

You've been living in the underground for about,maybe,6 years now,Currently 19,And you've made over hundreds of Friends,of killing' each of em' with kindness.You actually thought it was pretty insane and Impressive that you haven't needed to reset once throughout all the years you've been here,because,like you know,when you first started out,every being of monsters wanted to demolish your soul,But that wasn't going to be done for your sake.

Recently though,There's been some really fishy activities throughout the underground,The thing that got you curious,and was also strange is that the strange activities are present in your surroundings,But every day feels like A regular one to you each time.

There's also been very creepy reactions towards you,Each time you'd ever take a centimeter close to a person they'd run away like you're a monster,but that was obviously not true according to the fact that you've haven't killed a single monster soul,You're honestly so innocent it can get creepy when you kill everyone,but just with some sort of Poisoned kindness.

But the only one that hasn't fleeded from you so far was the comedian himself,Sans the skeleton,You'd always have this Cringy and Weird feeling that as if someone would be stalking you til you'd return to your own,little comfy,house.It was actually pretty refreshing there to not have the feeling of someone watching you every time you'd walk out the door of yours to hell.

All you wanted to do was scream,but scream into a pillow first so it can be muffled and no one can legit hear you from all the way to Kentucky,But you actually wanted to scream that loud,that's how bad the awful,Scary feeling was.

You wanted to go to sans house one day to talk to him about this,But you were to scared to feel the same bitter feeling,Every time you'd even Hear a heart beat from a active animal.So you conveniently called sans throughout the Wired phone,But you had to admit,before you even dared to lay a finger on the phone,You felt eyes on your back,Which made you feel your own sins crawling on your Itchy,Scarred back of yours.

During the talk with sans,He said come to his house,There's nothing to be afraid of when around him,because you should know by now he wouldn't even let god lay even an touch on you,Which sounded very creepy when you continued to think about the same sentences,again,and again,and again.

Once you legitimately dashed,faster
Than sonic to Sans's house,you directly ran to his couch and Threw yourself on there.Finally having peace of a patch of eyes not focusing on you.It felt so Receiving,And Luckliy to you,You had your iPhone 5 on you currently,and Unwillingly and uncontrollably began to play it,Not focusing on Any of your surroundings for like,maybe around 35 minutes.

Until suddenly,you here a male voice chuckle,which made you shiver due to the fact that you thought you were hearing the most psychotic voicing in the tiny brain of yours.

You then dropped your phone on the couch,not giving really a 1¢ penny about it,Like as if it was trash.But intelligent little you knew that you'd get it back after,When your done with curiosity leading your Adventure for you,But you still didn't seem to care.

You look around in worry and Sweat,If you let any robber or innocent being in here you knew sans would kill it instantly,Which was A problem with you,Relating to the fact that your soul is Made out of kindness itself,and couldn't stand even an poke attack laid on an innocent monster trying to live it's Dreamful life of Determination to find out more about the emotionless world itself.

You then notice the figure in shadow in black,Is the cheeky little funny skeleton again,Sans.You scootch over on the couch for sans to get room,to,Because you were just in the middle of the couch to lazy to even move your hand,Which was pathetic you thought.