Part 6: Strange Changes

Craige was packing up the bodies of the dead vamps. When he saw a glowing in the prison cell where he hid the Serial Killer Scroll. He walked into the cell to find the scroll glowing like gold. He reached out to grab when it opened up and paper tentacle like ribbons wrapped around Craige, while he was creaming in fear, until he was fully covered. The glowing and screaming stopped for a moment. Then a sudden loud gong went off. A dark figure walked out of the cell. It had red eyes and black skin.

"I'm back, hahaha, I'm back!" 

It's deep voice rang throughout the prison like a lead pipe falling in a silent hall. it walked out side into lot 11, the mayors house. He walks in and punches the mayor in the face.

"AHHHH! WHAT IN THE--" he gets punched again.

"Do you remember me?" Its dark voice ringing throughout the house. 

The bloody faced mayor replies "W-why of course. It's, uh..."

"DARK CHAOS!!!" yelled the figure.

The figure then pulled out a dark red blade that matched the color of his eyes, it also had a black substance emitting from it. He slowly cupped his hand over the mayors mouth and pushed the blade into the mayor's chest. Slowly the mayor began to turn black. There were muffled screams for a little until finally, silence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charels House 

Charels was in his house when Wheatly flew in. He was in a dark corner. Hiding  from Charels' sight. But he wasn't hiding well enough. 

"Hello, Wheatly. I wasn't expecting you here exactly."

A dark voice replied."Well, you see Charels, I'm here for one thing."

"Now what might that be you fanged spawn of satan.?"

"We had a little arrangement a couple months ago, I sure would hope you remember."

"We killed Ron and gave you what you needed so we would have immunity against you weeks ago."

"Well there is only one way to get full immunity."

"And what is this only way you speak of?"

A wide eyed grin grew on Wheatly's face. He dove for Charels and bit his neck. Charels let out a cry of agony. He reached for his gun and shot Wheatly in the chest with a silver bullet. Charels held his neck as Wheatly turned into ash.
Charels look in the mirror and started to taste blood in his mouth. He opened and saw two pointy teeth, he also noticed his skin turned a grayish blue color. Then he fell to the ground as he felt a sharp sting in his back. He then passed out from the pain.