Eyes - MiwaxReader

This story was requested by@Ermatriax_CATastro though that was a while ago. So, I'm apoligizing for the very long wait! >.<

(Don't judge me if this one is really bad. I have never made this kind of story before).

Those grey eyes... Those grey eyes keep on staring at me, making my heart turn into a fire. A warm never-ending fire.

I can't stop looking into their deeps. Those grey eyes holds so much emotions. Love is only one of many feelings I feel when I gaze into those eyes.

I feel the same emotions when those grey eyes is turned away from me. It's almost unbearable to not have their attention. It's like they were made for gazing at me.

Not to talk about the owner of those eyes. The very cute Taishi Miwa. One of my many best friends. Miwa's smile is like the sun itself. Whenever I see him smiling, I can't help but to blush.

I've known it for a while... That I love him-

''Hey (y/n)-chan, are you alright? You have been staring at me for the last ten minutes.''

That cute voice cut me of and found myself staring at Miwa's face which is right in front of me. I couldn't stop the squeck and I nearly fell if not for Miwa. I looked around the room. The others stared at me.

SO EMBARRASSING!!

I felt blood rush up to my checks as I tried to hide my face in my hands. ''I'm fine.'' It was then I realized the position I was in. Miwa's arms was around me as he held me in his arms. Miwa didn't seem to mind though, he just looked concerned.

''I'm fine, really.'' He didn't look convinced but let go of me.

I retook my chair and everyone returned to their business. I sighed out in relief. If I had stared any longer at those grey eyes, I might have got lost in them forever.

I glanced over at the blonde boy. Kai suddenly whispered to him and Miwa's face turned red. Kai shook his head and said something I couldn't hear but I though it was something like ''Get a room'' before he went back to look at Aichi and Naoki's cardfight.

What that meant I have no clue.

Then Miwa walked over to me, making my heart beat thousands time a sec. He nodded for me to follow and the two of us went out. We walked into an alley when he suddenly pushed me against the wall.

''W-what are you doing M-Miwa?''

Suddenly i felt something warm against my lips. It was Miwa's!! OMG! Miwa just kissed me!

He grinned at me and I couldn't stop the blush from reappearing on my face.

''I really like you (y/n)-chan.''

''I-I like you too, Miwa.'' and right after that, our lips joined together again. I felt Miwa's hands encircling my body which sent shivers down my spine. I felt his tongue enter mine-

-

I suddenly woke up with a startl. I sat up on my bed while panting. I looked at my clock. It said. 8.35 am. It was morning. Then realization hit me like a rock. It was just a dream!! Not again!!

-

Miwa suddenly sneezed out of nowhere. Kai turned to his friend. ''Got a cold?''

Miwa shook his head. ''Don't worry about it. I think I will get better soon. When I get to meet a certain someone~''

A/n

Okay, this chap didn't go as planned but I hope you liked it and I'm sorry if it is rushed or too short!! As I said before this was my first time writing a xReader story!