Ice cream - Kaichi

Requested by LinkGenesisJoker:

Aichi looked at himself in the mirror. He had clothed himself in his usual clothes- pink sweater, white jacket and blue jeans.

This day was very special to him. This was the day for his first date, with no other than his very first friend, his idol, his everything- Toshiki Kai. Yes, he loved the brunette. From the very moment in the park they first met- the place he got Blaster Blade and his life turned. He had dreamt of this day to happen and now it finally did!

He remembered the confesion for his love to Kai just as if it was only yesterday. He had walked up to said teen, face all red, stuttered but he managed to say it. He was pretty sure Kai would reject him and then leave- ignoring Aichi for the rest of their lives. But that never happened, Kai actually smiled brighter than he had ever done and confesed his own love for the bluenette.

Aichi had happily thrown himself into Kai's arms saying how happy he is with tears in his eyes. Kai had welcomed his presence with that bright smile of his.

They had asked for a date and this day was the one. Aichi left his house with a smile and walked to their date-destination. Kai was already there, enjoying the view. He turned his head when he felt eyes on him- and smiled at who he saw. Aichi ran up to him and they hugged.

''Hey Aichi.'' Kai said.

''I missed you Kai-kun~'' the boy responded happily. ''How you been waiting long?''

Kai shook his head as he ran his fingers through the soft blue hair. ''No, I only got here myself recently.'' that was a lie. He had barely gotten any sleep in exitment and had been walking around in his apartment all day. He went to their destination an hour ago. But he didn't want the kid to know it, if he might take it the wrong way and feeling quilty for taking so long.

Aichi seemed to take the lie as he simply smiled and said okay. They made their way to the ice cream stand and ordered ice cream of their taste. Aichi bought blueberry with melon- topping. Kai ordered vanilla with chocolate topping. They took a table and enjoyed the nice ice cream- and each others presence too.

Aichi suddenly dropped his ice cream on the table, making him cry out in embarrassment. Kai giggled and bought a new. Just as last time, Aichi dropped it as well, blaming the sun and Kai bought a third. And just like that, the teen dropped it.

Kai sighed and gave his to Aichi. ''Here, take it.'' but Aichi being Aichi, shook is head and waved his hands in disapproval. ''No no, I-I can't take your ice cream Kai-kun. It's my own fault for dropping mine triply.

Kai couldn't stop smiling as he came up with a brilliant idea (in his opinion). ''How about charing it with me then?'' he smirked as Aichi's face turned red and he looked away for a few seconds before he looked back. A simple nod was his response and he quickly began licking the ice cream. Kai did the same.

They sat like that for a while, licking a single ice cream until their lips met for a brief second- until Aichi relaized what happened and moved away but Kai cupped his cheeks and brought their lips together for another try. Aichi tensed up at the begining but soon learned the feeling of the brown haired's lips, he melted into the kiss.

They let go a few minutes after that and gazed into each others eyes. Kai stretched out his hand and Aichi grabbed it.

''Let's go here someday again. I want to try a Aichi-ice cream again.'' Kai teased and Aichi laughed embarrassed.

To think that a single ice cream can cause so much problems.

A/n

Sorry for the long wait!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter since this was my very first Kaichi one-shot!

Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

See ya in next chap!