Chapter Three

*Zoes pov*

When Tori and i get to Dunkin Donuts i spot sdk in the back corner talking among themselves but i spot a girl with incredible black hair sitting next to Sobo.

I turn to face Tori and see she is looking at the girl as well so i decide to say "wonder if thats Joshs girlfriend, i remember him mentioning a girl called Swati in one of his videos"

Tori just nods and begins to walk up to all the boys and this mystery girl.

*Joeys pov*

I look up for a second because i hear some whispering and just as i do im greeted by Zoe "Hi Joey..its umm me Zoe, you know the one from twitter..and this is my friend Tori" i stick my arms out for a hug and wait for Zoe to step into them. She is so warm, i could stay like this forever.

Next i walk over the Tori and give her a hug but she seems to be looking at Jonah. I elbow her and say "if you want ill say something to him cause he was looking at you before too"

*Toris pov*

"If you want ill say something to him cause he was looking at you before too" i look Joey right in the eyes and say "Joey, if youre trying to make a joke, its not funny. If youre being serious YES I WOULD LOVE YOU TO TALK TO HIM, HIS BEEN MY CRUSH FOR SO SO LONG AND IF WE DATED I SWEAR I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER JOEY!"

Zoe and i walk around the table giving everyone hugs and introducing ourselves and as we get to the last person at the table, who just happens to be Jonah. I let Zoe hug him first and introduce herself. When its my turn i look at Jonah and say "hi Jonah..im Tori, nice to meet you." I stick my hand out to shake his hand but he pulls me into a hug and i feel his hand on my hip bone and just think "oh no biggy his just hugging me" and once thats over i go and sit down with Zoe.

*Jonahs pov*

I look up and see the most beautiful girl ever standing talking to Joey. I see her and her friend go around giving hugs so i quickly rip off a piece of paper i found in my pocket and write my name and number on it. Just as i finish hugging her friend, who introduces herself as Zoe its miss pretty faces turn.

She introduces herself as Tori and sticks her hand out to shake but instead i pull her into a hug and just as i hug her i put the piece of paper in her jacket pocket. Hopefully she finds it later tonight or tomorrow and doesnt put the jacket through the wash and find it in a waterlogged ball.

*later on. Swatis pov*

Well, tonight was amazing. Ive found out so much stuff about Tori and Zoe and i consider them as my best friends. Even though it was only 3 hours i feel like we have known each other a life time.

We ended up playing truth or truth cause we couldnt be bothered thinking of any dares so when it got to Zoes turn Nick asked her who she had a crush on and she said "DemiLeGatto" which made me have a giggle. When it got to Toris turn Joey asked who she had a crush on and she turned to Jonah and said "Jonah Green, i have a massive crush on you, youre amazing and great and everything good" and that made my heart melt.
--------------------------
Congratulations to @pilcrow97 for getting the character as Sobos girlfriend. If you want to enter to be one of the sdk boys girlfriends look for the chapter called "contest"

The updates will be really choppy and not always on a Thursday cause school starts in basically 1 day and im kinda getting nervous so if i dont update and youre wondering whats going on either think "oh yeah, schools starting so thats why" or you can message me and i should hopefully answer you.

Follow my Instagram and Twitter @eliza_jemma

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.

Eliza x :)