Chapter One

*Zoes pov*

Its currently 2:30 in the morning and im scrolling through my twitter looking at tweets from everyone i follow when one certain tweet catches my eye "@JoeyGattoTv: Its late, im tired and i cant get to sleep so rt for a dm or follow"

Immediately i rt it and comment "@JoeyGattoTv Follow me please Joey, ive been trying for so long and if you follow me today i would be stoked" and i turn off my phone and go to sleep.

*Joeys pov*

Im looking through the replies on my tweet when i see one from such a pretty girl. I click on her profile and notice her name is Zoe Holland, such a pretty name for such a pretty girl i think to myself.

After half and hour of looking through Zoes tweets (a/n i know half an hour is a really long time but it seemed like the right amount at the time i wrote this bit) i decide to follow her and dm her saying "Hey Zoe, i know you just wanted a follow but i noticed how pretty you were and wondered if we could talk cause i really want to get to know you"

After i sent that dm to her i immediately felt silly, she probably doesnt even think im attractive, i mean look at me, im not very attractive so why would such a pretty girl like me, Joey Gatto?

*Zoes pov*

I wake up with a funny feeling in my tummy, like something isnt right. I decide to check my twitter and almost have a heart attack. The one and only Joey Gatto followed me AND dm'd me all in one night, holy moly what does this mean?

I check my dms and see that i have two, one from my best friend Gaby and one from Joey. I check Gabys first and smile to myself at what it says "Hey Zoesy do you know that JOEY GATTO FRICKEN FOLLOWS YOU? Just letting you know. Please get married and have mini Joeys." Shes such a dork. Ive known Gaby for 9 and a half years but she moved away when we were 14 and she hasnt changed one bit. She was actually the one who got me hooked on Joey.

I read Joeys dm and make a noise, its not a normal noise though, its cross between a scream and a frogs croak. JOEY FREAKING GATTO THINKS IM PRETTY AND WANTS TO TALK TO ME!!! This cant be real. I reply to Joey with a simple "aw thank you Joey, i think youre not too bad yourself and sure, we can talk all you want ;)" once i hit send i realise i did a winky face instead of a smiley face, shit..he will think im a weird creepy chick now. I send Joey another message saying "sorry about that winky face, it was meant to be a smile but my big fat thumbs pressed the wrong button, sorry again"

*Joeys pov*

Im lying on the couch watching Family Guy when my phone buzzes, i check it and realise Zoe sent me a dm. I read her dm and start smiling to myself. OMG she thinks 'im not too bad.' I send her back a message and say "Thanks Zoe, but youre the not too

bad one. Wanna play 20 questions?"

--------------------------

Umm sorry if this was horrible, i tried my hardest please accept the fact that 1. Im terrible at writing and 2. This is my first book EVER. Oh and by the way if the tweets and dms are too long or whatever IM SORRY. I cant be stuffed counting out all the characters.

The character Zoe is kind of based on my personality..well her personality is like mine.

Follow my Instagram and Twitter @eliza_jemma

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.

Eliza x :)