Folding waves

"Aww a year already.", she said in such a happy tone. She was in the small kitchen of her home, frosting cupcakes for her nephew's birthday. I came in to check on her, or well maybe sneak a cupcake or two. Oh my Jesus those cupcakes look so gooood, maybe I should try grabbing one. "AH!", I shouted, "NO CUPCAKES FOR YOU!", Gensis yells at me. That really hurt, "You didn't have to use a wooden spoon you know.", I said.

"Levi, you ate the first batch of cookies that were suppose to go on top of the cupcakes.", she explained. Ahh yes the cookies, I won't forget their savory taste. "Wh-what! Gensis! that was like years ago.", I distracted her as her back was turned, with her back still turned she was saying, "That was literally 15 minutes ago, and now I have to run down to the store to get store bou-", Oh no she's about to turn around. Ahhh! No I dropped one. "LEVI, what the-", I turned quickly as soon as she said my name. 

Oh shit she looks mad, really mad. "Gensis,..I-uhh can explain!", I shouted.

We stood still in awkward silence. "Well? Explain yourself.", she said to me in a mad tone.

"I uhh..didn't think you'll hear me out.", I sounded nervous, and gave a nervous chuckle.

Gensis smacked the hard wooden spoon into her palm. It gave a huge noise, it startled me.

Oh shit, I fucked up, she's gonna!..

"OWWW!", I screamed. I rubbed my shoulder, to soothed the pain.

"You already know that you shouldn't be eating any of these cupcakes, you already ate the cookies!", she told me.

"Okay ,but was it necessary to hit me with a spoon.", I replied.

She walked over to me and rubbed my shoulder to soothed it. She pulled this empathetic expression upon her adorable face, "It was out of love.", I said so softly, and gave a small grin.

I couldn't help , but stare into her emerald green eyes as the sunlight through the kitchen window, helped glisten the color more.

She was about to turn back around and continue preparing the cupcakes for her nephew's birthday; I gave her hand and pull her back to me, without letting her speak I kissed her.

She looks at me, I don't know exactly what it is, but I fall for her harder and harder each and every day. I want this, this feeling so unexplainable. I want her, just her, no one else, even if there was a clone or someone who acts exactly like her. No one can be her.

"I love you Gensis.", I told her, while I held her in my arms. She blushes, I see her turning red, and she smiles to me and said, "Levi, I love you too."

Gensis is everything to me, This girl is irreplaceable.

The seconds fly, the hours run, days are passing by, now weeks into months, and finally years.

I spent the majority of my life time with her, never have I felt so alive.

Being nothing a another empty body that roamed among the surface of Earth, til I met her.

Here, here we are.