Death of a Jedi Master and the truth about the Death of Anakin Skywalker

Anakin and Luke were thanked by Han and said they'd rejoin them shortly. They traveled back to Dagobah to visit Yoda when they got there Yoda looked much frailer then usual, " That face you both make look I so old to young eyes?" Anakin and Luke both looked apologetically at the ancient Jedi Master and Luke said, "No of course not." Then Yoda said, "I do, yes I do! Sick have I become old and weak. When nine hundred years old you reach look as good you will not." He said trying to laugh but quickly turned into a dry wheezing cough he stumbled over to his bed and said while sitting down, "Soon will I rest yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have." Then Anakin said with tears in his eyes, "But Master Yoda you can't die, Luke kept his promise he's come back to finish the training." Then Yoda said, "No further training does he require know that which he needs already." Luke, "Then I am a Jedi." Yoda, "No!(cough, cough wheeze) not yet one thing remains Vader you must confront Vader then and only then a Jedi will you be." Luke looked at Anakin for a second before he asked, "Master Yoda is Darth Vader my father?" Anakin flinched at the name then Yoda said, " Rest I need yes rest." Luke said, " Yoda I must know." And Yoda said, " your father he is. Told the both of you did he?" Both Anakin and Luke looked on in anger and Luke said, "Yes!" Yoda, "Unexpected this is and unfortunate." Anakin bellowed in anger, "Because he knows the truth!!!" Yoda, "No!!! Because the both of you rushed off to face him that incomplete was his training that not ready for the burden were you. Remember anger, fear, aggression the dark side are they, once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke, Anakin...do... Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer Vader's fate you will...Luke.... When gone am I the last of the Jedi will you be... Pass on what you have learned..... Luke...... There....is....another... SK....Sky...walk...er." And with that Yoda took his last breath and faded into the force with nothing but his blankets were left behind both Luke and Anakin looked at each other in shock and then walked out of Yoda's hut Luke said, "I can't do it Dad, I can't go on alone!" Suddenly a voice that sounded awfully familiar to them said, " Yoda will always be with you." Luke said, "Obi-Wan, you told me Vader betrayed and murdered my father." Obi-Wan, Your father was seduced by the dark side of the force he ceased to be Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader when that happened the good man who was your father was destroyed. I thought I could instruct him as well as Yoda I was wrong." Luke said, "There is still good in him." Anakin and Obi-Wan both were shocked by his claim but Obi-Wan shrugged it off and said, "After our battle on Mustafar he became more machine then man, twisted and evil." Anakin grew pale at Obi-Wan's words and then said, "You cut off my legs and left arm and just left me to nearly burn to death there! Where was Padme during this whole event?" Obi-Wan, "Unconscious because you attacked her when I came out of her ship." Obi-Wan "So what I told you was true from certain point of view." Anakin yelled," A certain point of view Obi-Wan!!! Really!!! Because it seems a lot more like lying to me!!!" Obi-Wan looked at Anakin with sad eyes and said, "Many things are greatly referred to on our point of view Anakin!" Luke started, "Yoda spoke of another." Obi-Wan, "The other Yoda spoke of was your twin sister." Luke looked at Anakin for some shred of acknowledgement and Anakin said, "I knew about her but I don't know what happened." Obi-Wan said, "Luke to protect you both from the Emperor you were hidden from your father when you were born. The Emperor knew as I did that if Anakin were to have any offspring they would be a threat to him that is why your sister remains safely anonymous." Luke said, "Leia, Leia's my sister." Anakin said, " Your insides serve you well." Obi-Wan said, "Bury your feelings Luke, they do you credit but they could be made to serve the Emperor." Then Anakin asked, "What happened to me Obi-Wan? The truth this time!" Obi-Wan said, " You were talking to Padme I overheard and walked out of the ship you screamed at her calling her a liar, when she told you that she loved you. You stretched out through the force and you choked her. I screamed at you to let her go when you did she fell to the ground unconscious you said that I turned her against you we dueled for what seemed like hours until we came upon a high ground I jumped backward on to it just in time to miss your saber I told you it was over that I had the high ground but you said that I underestimated your power and then you jumped I....dismembered your legs and left arm you hit the ground so hard that I thought I heard loud breaking noises coming from your body I knew you probably wouldn't survive long after that but then the flames engulfed your entire body and your screams still haunt me to this day. After that I suppose that Palpatine found you did countless hours of emergency surgery on your internal injuries gave you new mechanical limbs and other cybernetic enhancements before putting you into that suit. Shortly after that I felt an even more painful disturbance in the force coming from you, I believe you felt Padme's death and lost all hope in life itself." Anakin couldn't believe his ears but the force told him that Obi-Wan spoke the truth and he sighed heavily.