The Battle of Yavin, reuniting with old friends and gaining new ones.

The rebels got into their fighters, after the briefing showing them the schematics of the battle station and it's weakness. They began to take off Luke looked at Anakin and said, "Aren't you coming?" He asked Anakin but he said, "No I'll be on the comlink at all times. I believe in you Luke you can do it." Luke had a warm feeling about what he said and went to go talk to Han. While Luke was talking to Han, Anakin walked over to Princess Leia and started talking to her, she could tell that Anakin was a little worried about Luke she finally said, " Don't worry he'll be fine I can feel it." Then Anakin said trying to play along with his new identity, "Yeah so can I." He said with a smile and walked into the war room where there was a chart reading the Death Star's distance from Yavin it was a very short distance Anakin heard Luke over the comlink, "This is where the fun begins." And Anakin couldn't help but smile from ear to ear mentally saying, "That's my boy!" Soon the fighters were gliding over the surface of the battle station dodging fire from the turrets and then came the TIE Fighters coming from every direction firing on the small band of rebel ships it was a massive Dog fight. Everything was going fine until three of the X Wings went into the shaft to hit the station's weakness a small exhaust port that was left almost completely unguarded accept for a few turrets but what wasn't known to them was that at that moment Vader's and two other TIE Fighters were coming out of the main hanger. Vader told the other two pilots, " Stay in attack formation. " Vader and the other two TIE's attacked the rebels from behind. Vader laid waste to the first wave completely and then part of the second but the surviving rebel pilot's photon torpedo missed the mark and just impacted on the surface but Vader still killed the rebel pilot on his second attempt but when Luke got involved Vader couldn't take him out he was moving to quickly dodging his fire until he hit him on the surface of the ship Biggs was right behind him and asked Luke if he was alright Luke said, " I'm fine I just got a little cooked that's all." then Vader took Biggs out a couple minutes later he was gaining on Luke and fired hitting R2 but not Luke directly still gaining on him Vader said," The force is strong with this one. " trying to fire at him, Vader had so much confidence in himself that he didn't notice the Falcon come out of nowhere and Han screamed over the comlink, "Yahoooo!" Vader screamed, "What!!!" Han open fired and hit one of the TIE's hit Vader's ship and crashed and Vader's ship hit the other one causing it to crash.

Vader's ship on the other hand hit side of the shaft that completely destroyed one of the wings and sent him spinning out into space then Han said, "Come on kid let's blow this thing and go home." Luke fired his torpedo and him and Han raced out of there just as the station exploded Han said, "Great shot kid, that was one in a million!" when they got back to base. Everyone celebrated Anakin rushed over to Luke's ship and was happy until he saw R2 he frowned at the sight of his old friend Threepio said, " Oh! My if any of my parts will work I'll gladly give them to you to fix him." the engineer said, "No that won't be necessary." As soon as Luke got out of the cockpit Anakin and Leia both gave him a big hug and Anakin said, " Good work up there Luke I'm proud of you and Obi-Wan would be proud of you as well." Luke looked at him and said, "You know it's kind of funny I heard Obi-Wan's voice up there he kept telling me to use the force." "And what did you do?" Asked Anakin and Luke said, " I trusted him and used the force to blow that thing up." Anakin turned around and walked over to a crate and grabbed Luke's lightsaber and said, " after today we will start you back on your training I will teach you everything you need to know in lightsaber combat I don't know of any other Jedi Master that is still around." Luke said, " I always kind of wondered what my father would think if he were alive. " Anakin smiled and said, " He is very very! Proud of you. For what you've done for these people." And Luke said," how do you know?" Anakin said, " When a Jedi becomes strong enough with the force I guess they can travel through time. " Luke said with wide eyes, "Really how do you know?" Anakin said with a bit of a smirk on his face, " Because I did. " and Luke couldn't believe his ears what did he mean, "What I'm saying is Luke I am your father. My real name is Anakin Skywalker, your mother's name is or in this time line.....was.... Padme Amidala."