Darth Vader's unexpected arrival and rescue mission on Tatooine

Vader turned and walked away from the Commander smiling behind his mask from the expression on the Commander's face. Meanwhile on Tatooine Luke with Anakin's help built his first lightsaber the blade was green they were planning on rescuing Han from Jabba the Hutt's palace after Vader froze him in carbonite so it had been a few hours since Threepio, R2, Leia, and Chewie had gone to bargain for Solo's life Anakin wasn't exactly fond of sending Leia in to Jabba's palace. he knew how Jabba treated women in his palace. When him and Luke arrived at the Hutt's palace the security droids came out of the door speaking in Huttese Anakin reached out through the force and crushed them the door opened and they walked in the Gamorean guards clanked their axes together Anakin force choked Both of them to death then they proceeded to Jabba's main audience chamber where Leia was in a skimpy slave outfit sitting next to Jabba while Threepio was standing next to him the conversation with Jabba didn't go quite as planned when Luke couldn't persuade him to let his friends go with them alive so Anakin tried persuading him and wound up nearly getting fed to the Rancor in a pit under Jabba's throne room they killed the Rancor and were taken to the Pit Of Carkoonen where they were to be fed to the all powerful Sarlacc Han said, "I think my eye sight's getting better. Instead of a big dark blur I'm seeing a big light blur." Luke looked at him and said, "I used to live here you know." Han said, "You're gonna die here you know. Pretty convenient." Luke rolled his eyes and then said, "Just stand by Lando, Dad and I have a plan." Han said sarcastically, "Oh, Great." Jabba ordered them to beg for mercy but they refused and R2 launched both Luke and Anakin's lightsabers from his storage compartment and when the two Skywalkers caught their weapons and cut down all of the Hutt's goons and Leia turned out the lights inside the sail barge and used the chain that was cuffed to her neck to choke the vile gangster to death. They all escaped after that destroying Jabba's sail barge in the process. After that Han thanked Luke and Anakin for saving him and then after a moments conversation with Leia they flew apart in different directions.

" But, I sense something.....more to your demeanor Lord Vader. Your concern of Anakin Skywalker, his influence on the boy is of no concern. Soon he shall feel the full power.....of the dark side!" Vader, "As you wish, my Master."