Escape from Reality

"She must abort the baby as soon as possible." Mr. Choi said in a serious tone made the King surprise by the use of the words.

"B-But why, my heir will be born soon and I'm opposing your impulsive decision, Mr. Choi." The King talkback giving an intimidating facade against him.

"The child will inherit the uncured disease carried by the Prince which is awfully a bad sign for all of us especially to Princess Tiffany, she will be infected as well, so does the child." Mr. Choi explains made the King having a second thoughts and fully agreed at him without explaining further, enough that he heard the negative effect to all of them.

"Thank you, Mr. Choi, I will see her as soon as possible and talk about this important matters, we all fed up with too many casualties because of the disease, and please work fast the research and cure for our Crown Prince, jusaeyo." The King gave him the authority to settle the matter and took the honor of Princess' abortion.

"My honor to serve you, my Majesty." Mr. Choi bowed before leaving the Royal chamber.

AT THE CROWN PRINCE CHAMBER

"I'm so excited for my soon-to-be nephew or niece!!" Soojung squealed as she joined Tiffany on the soft bed followed by Sooyeon at the back who also smile in delight.

"I couldn't believe I'm carrying a human inside my womb." Tiffany smile as she caresses her almost baby bump made Sooyeon pats her shoulder.

"Congratulations, Miyoung." Sooyeon smile.

"Thank you." She smiles as well.

"Where's oppa?" Soojung asked.

"Oh, he's going to buy some stuff for the baby." 

"But it's only a week old and he's all out about buying stuff, you still didn't know the gender yet, unnie and oppa didn't tell me that he will go shopping." Soojung sulked made the two older women laughed at her.

"He's much more excited than you are, Jungie~" Tiffany laughed when she remembers how the Prince is too excited despite his straight face and cold facade like a normal zombie behavior.

"Sure, he is." Sooyeon said and all of them laughed.

AT THE SEOUL DISTRICT MALL