It's just a movie, and your life is your movie. :)

You never know when it would end.

Although it was in English and kind of hard to understand, I still got the metaphor in there.

It's her life.

She hates making hard choices.

She would rather be in a horror movie...

But, that's not how real life works...

She doesn't see that life can sometimes have sequels.

TOP gasped and everybody rushed into my bedroom.

"What." Daesung started and I turned on my heels.

"She didn't jump out the window did she?" Seungri flapped open the curtains to reveal the barbed up windows.

"No stupid, she probably escaped out the front door." Taeyang peeked at our shoes by the door and sighed. "Yup, she walked right out."

"She could just be at work." Daesung scratched the back of his head reliving the guys who just ohed.

"No." I spilled out when my back was turned. "NO!" I shouted then ran to the living room.

"Wait hyung!" Seungri called after me but I didn't look back.

I grabbed my phone and furiously called Celia.

Babe, please tell me you're at work or at somewhere... Anywhere.

My eyes widened when I heard that familiar ringtone.

"Jiyong..." TOP's deepened voice veered me around to the saddened guys standing beside him.

Seungri was holding the purple phone that was spurring out the digital music.

No...

It's true...

It's fucking true!

She's gone.

"I... I... I knew..." I fell on my knees and stared at the rug that Celia was sitting on last night.

"Jiyong." TOP walked up to me and sighed deeply as he got down to my level. "I think she's taking a break from the media, you know, she hates rumors and gossips."

"How would you know?" My eyes glued to the floor but then glanced at TOP. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!" My rise of voice startled the other members as I grabbed TOP's broad shoulders. "She told you something DIDN'T SHE?" I started to shake TOP and he slapped my hands away.

"Stop it! It's not like she's gone forever!" TOP shook his head and turned his back against me. "She told me it would be a while till she see us again..."

"Why didn't she say goodbye?" Taeyang asked adding to the depressing vibe around us.

"And why all of sudden?" Daesung pondered while he answered himself. "Could it be because she was recently fired?"

"Where would she go? She haven't found a place to stay yet..." Seungri pouted and a light-bulb flickered in my head.

"She would've have to move..." I unconscious let out my thoughts as my eyes widened. "She wouldn't."

I dashed to the door and slipped on my shoes while my hands furiously turned the doorknob.

"Where you going hyung?" Seungri shouted as the rest of the guys tried to stop me.

"Wait Jiyong! You need to see-"

I was racing to the stairs blocking out all voices except my own.