Chapter 3

When they got back they had to be as quiet as possible. Krystal knew why. They weren't aloud to go up top yet. If they got caught they would have to go to the hashy and they don't want to do that.

"Where were you?" they heard and they knew they were in trouble. They froze in panic then turned around. Their father was not happy.

"Well?" their father said "Um." they said. They were silent for a moment then Krystal broke the silence. "We were just taking a walk in the sewers." She was hoping her father would fall for it. "Oh why didn't you invite me?" He asked "We thought you should rest you had a long day," Krystal said.

"Oh I guess I did have a long day. You're right I did need a rest." He said walking back to his room. "That was close." Krystal said "Where did you learn how to lie so well." Mikey said "I guess it just came naturally to me even though I have never lied before," Krystal said. Then they all went back to their rooms without saying a word more.

The next day Krystal woke up and walked out of her room. Out of nowhere her brother's jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Krystal was really happy she was finally 18 years old. "Thanks you guys. This is awesome." She said with a big smile on her face.

Then she ran toward them and gave them all a big hug except for Raph, he wasn't much of a huger. Krystal snuck over to Raph and hugged him from behind. He was not happy and also was happy at the same time. Krystal has never hugged him before. She always thought he was a butt head.

They were all the same age now. Krystal is a couple months younger than her brothers. "Sorry did I scare you?" She asked with a grin on her face. "No unfortunately you didn't." Raph said with not so pleased look on his face. "Raph lighten up a bit I was just playin." Krystal said then she thought she sensed something.

She thought it was just a rat or something. Then she sensed it again. She used one of her earthbending techniques. The thing she was sensing was humans. She ran into the sewers to go and see why they are down there. When she found the humans she panicked because they had big guns.

She peeked around the corner and listened to their conversations. "We have to find those turtles" one man said. "How do they know about my brothers?" Krystal whispered to herself. "Spread out and look for them," the man commanded.

Krystal knew she had to do something before they found her home. So she used her earthbending power to throw a pebble in the opposite direction of where she lived. She ran back home to warn them.

"Guys we gotta get out of here!" Krystal said in a panick. "Why?" Leo asked "Because there are people in the sewers looking for you guys." Krystal said. "Krystal you're crazy nobody even knows about us." Mickey said "I'm not crazy I just saw them. April O'Neil must have told." Krystal said with a scowl on her face.

"I'm going to find her and end her." Krystal said with a determined voice. "Who are you going to end." Krystal's father said. "Um." Krystal said, scared that she will have to go to the hashy. "Well I'm waiting for an answer." Her father said. "Well I'm going for a walk bye." Said Krystal as she was running into the sewers.  

She didn't stop until she reached April's apartment. She looked in the window of the apartment to see if April was there. She wasn't unfortunately but the window was unlocked so she just stayed there until April got to the apartment. Hours later Krystal heard the door knob turn. She hid quickly. It was April. Krystal smiled in a evil way. She was hiding on the ceiling.

As soon as April passed her, she jumped down. "Hello April O'Neil nice to see you again." "How did you get in here?" April said with a scared voice. "The window was open. I have a question for you." Krystal said "What?" April said "Did you tell anyone about my brothers?" "Um well I might have told one person," said April.

"You did what now!" Krystal yelled. She was about to kill April for what she had done but she knew if she did it would be risky. "Who did you tell?" Krystal asked. She waited for an answer "I told an old friend of my fathers. He lives on the top of a mountain." April said that she felt bad for telling Krystal that. "You feel bad now just wait. You will feel way worse in a little while." Krystal said and jumped out the window.