When Baby go to Kindergarten...

" baby Seungri... " Jiyong wake up Seungri in the morning just to prepare him for going to kindergarten. A day of fever that he feel few days ago already fully heal and now he will become active like a athlet. " you wake up early baby " Daesung walk from toilet and greet Seungri baby. Seungri nodded his head and began to munching his finger inside his mouth. " Seungri ya! Aish this kid.. this munch your finger! Lets go shower we will eat food later.. aigoo this cutie..." Jiyong shout like angry to Seungri and hurrily pick up Seungri to toilet. " aigoo Seungri cutie...." Daesung walk to seengri and try to pinch his cheek but Jiyong stop him. " Jiyong! Wait... " Youngbae shout and stop Jiyong. " what?! .. Riri want bath Bae! " Jiyong whine at Youngbae. " you better don't make like you didn't remember... today is my day! Look this! For the last few days you can take care him cause he sick but today he healthty give him to me! " Youngbae show Jiyong the schedule which the one of the daily take care of Seungri. " ughhh, alright! " Jiyong angrily said and give Seungri to Youngbae. Seungri giggling and munching his finger again. " let's go baby " Youngbae said while glaring at Jiyong and stop the baby munching his finger.

Youngbae put the baby on the bath tub neatly. And it's of course for baby not the big one. Ri will drown if it's the big one. " baby..what so funny until you laugh? " seengri keep giggling while try to touch Youngbae body. Because of Youngbae didn't shower yet so he want to shower with Seungri. So Seungri try to touch Youngbae sexy body. " ehehe, don't touch it Seungri. Nonono~……… " Youngbae hold Seungri smol hand and put it on Seungri body. To showering Seungri is very hard. Because Seungri really like to touch Youngbae sexy body. Youngbae just can shook his head then wrap Seungri body with the towel. Slowly the others come gather around Seungri when Youngbae start to dress him up. Seungri still can't stop giggling while they looking at him. " what make this baby laughing so hapily Youngbae? " Seunghyun ask and pinch Seungri chubby cheek. " I don't know Hyung he keep giggling even I ask him why he still doing it. " Youngbae smile after answer Seunghyun. " the baby is excited today right??? " Hyunseung ask and tickling Seungri. Seungri suddenly cough after a long time giggling. All the Hyung suddenly look worried over Seungri and it's mostly Jiyong. " hey baby... are you alright? " Jiyong ask and wipe Seungri back on his arm. " Seungri face suddenly turn out pale and start to feel lazy to play anymore. He just put his chin to Jiyong shoulder and blink his eyes. " Riri are you alright? " Jiyong ask and Seungri just nodded his head. " Yung think you not alright Ri.. Lets stay at home alright?  Yung will inform teacher that you can't go today.. alright? " Jiyong ask and Seungri just shook his head. " Ri...wan go sekul ( school ) Yung. " Seungri said in low voice and look at the floor. " Jiyong ah, just let him go OK. Don't worry he will be fine later. He just cough cause tired laughing. Its OK. So the baby want go to sekul? ( school) " Seunghyun soothing Jiyong that look so worried over Seungri and just nodded his head after Seunghyun ask him just to send Seungri to kindergarten.

" Riri, is it OK for you go to school today baby? " Jiyong ask again after arrived sending Seungri to the kindergarten teacher. " neh Yung " Seungri said and play with his tiny and smol hands. " Jiyong Sshi, can I know why with Seungri? " that teacher ask. " he just cough this morning after play with us. I scared something more bad happen when he play with his friends at school. Teacher, can you please take care of him for me? " Jiyong ask and smile before ruffle Seungri hair after the teacher nodded her head understand and agree to take care Seungri. " anything do call me hurry teacher ....Juline? " Jiyong said and read the teacher name tag at her cloth. That teaaher smile and nodded her head as the pronounce that Jiyong call him is true. Jiyong wave his hand to Seungri when he on the car want to leave kindergarten. Seungri just smile and walk inside kindergarten. Seungri cough again and teacher Juline sit on her knees and wipe Seungri hair asking is he alright or not. " Seungri ya? Do you really alright? Teacher will call your Hyung if you want go home. " teacher Juline bring out her phone and show at Seungri. Seungri just shook his head and show teacher Juline his puppy eyes. " no echer ( teacher) ai wan sekul ( I want school ) " Seungri said and hold teacher Juline hand when she show him her hand. Teacher Juline hold Seungri tiny and smol hand and walk to Seungri class.