14- Washington Trip (pt. 1)

The day of the trip to Washington DC finally came

The day of the trip to Washington DC finally came. And it seems is going good so far, at least I thought. I packed my suitcase, and also my super suit. We don't have homework, so that isn't a problem. But there are other problems, like finding a seat on a full bus.

June was sitting with Liz, and Peter was sitting with Ned. I was left on my own, with my earbuds jammed in my ears, for at least three hours.

Peter came to sit with me, to see how I was doing. Flash threw a wad of paper at my head, and Peter caught it without even looking at it; before it reached me. I'm guessing that was because of his spider sense. I was going to burn the paper, with my energy-based powers, but I thought people finding ashes in my seat might not be the greatest thing.

We got off the bus, and went to our hotel rooms. By then it was almost 11:45 at night.

I got bunked with June, and our room is next to Ned and Peter's.

"So," June says, putting her bag down on the floor. "Which bed do you want to take? The bed closest to the window and the boys next-door, or the one closest to the bathroom and the exit?"

"I'll take the window," I said, as I unzip my suitcase. "Just incase there are any bombs." I could have been joking, but part of me was serious. June must've thought I was kidding because she shrugged, and rolled her eyes, not exactly in that order.

"Okay, whatever you say. You want to be near the geeks, fine with me." She jumps onto her bed, and face plants into her pillow.

"You know I'm also a geek, right?" I smirk, and take out my towel for showering.

"I know," June says in a muffled voice.

I lean down to plug in my phone, and pause as I hear talking on the over side of the wall. I can just barely make out what they're saying.

"I'm sick of being treated like a kid!" Peter said.

"But you are a kid," Ned responds.

I then hear about something about hacking Tony Stark's tech, and I decide not to listen anymore

I then hear about something about hacking Tony Stark's tech, and I decide not to listen anymore. I ponder on what I should do next.

I move away form the wall, and sit on the floor, which probably isn't the cleanest decision.