Chapter 6

(From now on should Tyler be little♡I think I'm going to try it out in this chapter bye Lovelies♡)

"Hi Sweetheart where have you been?"Josh asked tyler."Just been sleepy so I went to bed daddy" Tyler small voice squeaked out."Daddys making your favorite food tonight hunter squealed."Skettiiiiii"Tyler ran around screaming. 'yAYYYY"tyler screamed."Calm down Baby boy" Josh chuckled a bit.

Start the Song! Lovely:Twenty One Pilots♡☆

"Hunny dinners done Josh said sweetly."Mkay" Tyler walked into the kitchen.He sat down and started eating "Yummy" he said with food in his mouth."Don't talk with food in your mouth" Josh scolded. "Sorry daddy" Tyler looked down tears brimming his eyes."Hey hey its okay I'm not that mad Baby boy" Josh picked Tyler chin up with his fingers and softly kissed his lips. "I love you Joshy" Tyler smiled at him kissing him back."I love you too Sweetpea" Josh said getting up from his chair and putting his and Tyler dish in the sink."How but we watch The little Mermaid when I finish the dishes" Josh said starting to wash his dish."Mkay" Tyler got up from his seat and walked to the front room.

When Josh was finished washing the dishes he put the movie in and cuddled next to his Little; Tyler

Words-223

A/n I hope you like this chapter.Im trying to write more often and longer chapters.Bye my Lovelies♡♡